WWE: Monday Night Raw thread #134: Roman Reigns IS Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Hopefully today is better than that thing that was last night.

Did anyone figure out what lineage the new Women's title follows? Is it a new one or the old Women's title?

Last edited:

Sammy225

Aug 9, 2011
If Reigns does not turn tonight something is seriously wrong. I don't think even Cena could get 100,000 strong to boo in unison.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Our lord and savior falconarrow apparently said that tonights raw would be "fun"

The man has not let me down yet so i guess i'll watch.

I think any of us could predict tonight will be "fun". The crowd makes the post Mania Raw fun every year...the quality of the product doesn't matter.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Hopefully today is better than that thing that was last night.

Did anyone figure out what lineage the new Women's title follows? Is it a new one or the old Women's title?

Probably both of them, just like the WWE Title and the Big Gold Belt

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Is Ric going to be out there for every single match, constantly helping his little girl?

Or are they ever going to take the training wheels off and let her go solo? :help:

S A W F T*

Usually even if Mania sucks, I'm excited for the RAW the following night to kick off the "New Year". Not so much tonight. I'll be watching but I'm pretty ****ing disappointed with last night.

Save us Enzo and Cass.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I hate Reigns even more now.

I had a dream i was dating Becky Lynch for some reason. I fell asleep with the TV on (i was like, dead tired by the end of last night) and what jars me out of my slumber (or happened to wake up at that moment?) ****ing Reigns going OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHH! You already ruined it for me last night Roman. Bug off. /rant

M.G.C is apparently not the only one who worships her. lol.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
If Reigns does not turn tonight something is seriously wrong. I don't think even Cena could get 100,000 strong to boo in unison.

WrestleMania is full of smarks. That's one way to spin it.

I don't see him turning heel at the moment either. While more plausible than it will ever be with Cena, it's still a wet dream.

I also understand why Jericho went over last night. I venture he'll be slotted in as the first challenger to Reigns.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke

I had a dream i was dating Becky Lynch for some reason. I fell asleep with the TV on (i was like, dead tired by the end of last night) and what jars me out of my slumber (or happened to wake up at that moment?) ****ing Reigns going OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHH! You already ruined it for me last night Roman. Bug off. /rant

As if anyone here needs a reason for that. :sarcasm::laugh:

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
I have a feeling that tonight's RAW is going to disappoint us as much as WM did.

I had hopes of Enzo & Cass debuting, Bullet Club debuting, maybe even Samoa Joe.

However, I think we're going to get is a 20 minute opening segment of Roman, followed by a 10 minute speech by Vince about how he runs things with no response from anyone.

You can see where this is going. Sigh.

S A W F T*

Can't wait for the ratings for RAW thus fall... lmao. That is, if im still watching.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

well, I mean, Becky's cute, but I like Sasha more lol.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I have a feeling that tonight's RAW is going to disappoint us as much as WM did.

I had hopes of Enzo & Cass debuting, Bullet Club debuting, maybe even Samoa Joe.

However, I think we're going to get is a 20 minute opening segment of Roman, followed by a 10 minute speech by Vince about how he runs things with no response from anyone.

You can see where this is going. Sigh.

Bullet Club are in Dallas. Can't imagine they're there just to hang out.

I think we'll finally get Enzo and Cass as well.

With Baron Corbin winning the Battle Royal last night, I'm less confident about Joe

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
I still somewhat holding out hope that the lockbox will help Shane's cause. But likely not, we'll be lucky if it's even mentioned tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->