WWE: Monday Night Raw thread #134: Roman Reigns IS Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Shane introducing the new title on Monday if he in charge would get a nice pop with new authority in charge.

If they want to do it Sunday I could see someone like Lita and Trish coming down to award the winner the new title.

I don't think they will do the throw the title down/in the garbage scene.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Supposedly, it's going to be similar to the WWE WHC belt, only smaller and with a white leather strap. SESScoops also says they are re-branding the division back to the Women's Division instead of Divas.

Part of me doesn't want to believe it until I see it :laugh:
http://i.imgur.com/eig6gXA.jpg

It looks very close to that according to a reddit user and some belt collector on Twitter who is 'in the know' and is usually right (might be the same guy).

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
When they said World title, I thought of the big gold with a white leather strap for some reason.

And Shane should also be the one to reintroduce Cesaro when he returns and set him up in a position to be number one contender for the WWE World Title to really make it seem like there's going to be real change.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
If (and I think it's happening) Sasha wins... do we see Bayley by Summerslam? Or maybe they want to keep Bayley down at NXT this year until Asuka and others can take over the division.

I think Bayley might be at ringside at Mania and hopefully make an official appearance at Ar w the following night. Just to hear all the UK fans singing the "Heeeeyy, heey Bayley" song they sang to her at the UK events would be awesome.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Brock Lesnar on his increased schedule: “Vince (McMahon) got his checkbook out and he’s writing more checks. But I have a limit and we’re at that limit right now.”

Oct 18, 2011
we are in for a long spring fellas. after tomorrow it's back to the same long drawn out 3 hour shows with the same scripted promos and LOTS of roman!

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
If tomorrow sucks completely, ill be out until Brock comes back. I was a hardcore fan who stopped and now I am a casual. The only way things will change is not giving them money and giving them the one thing all wrestlers and writers worry about the most. Absolutely no reaction, from the top heel and face to the job squad. No mercy buying, cancel your subs, and don't give them the ratings. Basically gotta go on strike. Yeah,easier said than done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->