WWE: Monday Night Raw thread #133: There is like three women screaming yes for Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So i just chose to not watch but read through the thread. Looks like Owens was the only great thing on the show?

Overall ya he kind of was. One of the best matches of the year with AJ.

Hilarious on the stick and on commentary, and played the role of the "heel who thought he would outsmart everyone but instead got himself into more trouble".

Not a fan of him in a 7 man ladder match but how they did it was pretty good (thanks to him mostly).

What else is there to say about Roman? This is about how he should be booked. The silent asskicker but it's far far to late to sell this now. Plus the shot of him standing there when the gate opened was just stupid. Character is just begging for a turn that I'm not convinced he will be getting anytime soon.

Most of the show was video packages selling Shane/taker which kind of reeked of desperation at this point.

Just a weird raw with almost no hands on deck two weeks away from Mania.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So i just chose to not watch but read through the thread. Looks like Owens was the only great thing on the show?

List of highlights for Monday night raw last night:
Kevin Owens match vs. AJ
Kevin Owens backstage with Stephanie
Kevin Owens as ring announcer
Kevin Owens backstage again with Stephanie

End of list.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
tumblr_o4f3qsaIjv1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

I see Jericho get ripped on here a lot, but he's such a good heel, one of the best IMO. This, the sign thing at Road Block, so good.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
That was like what you would expect out of a fall Raw...but it was two weeks out from Wrestlemania. It's like even they have given up at this point.

Oct 18, 2011
what an overbooked mess, more hotshotting from WWE, there is no way undertaker will lose they would not end his career or whatever by losing to a god damn guy who isn't even a wrestler

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
The most amazing part of Raw (and I have no doubt it was mentioned when it happened) is that Roman walked towards the car from roughly 100 feet away...slowly...methodically....and HHH and Steph still didn't lock the doors and quite frankly...seemed shocked when he opened the door.

He walked at them from the god damn front of the car. There's a big clear window there by design!

Last edited:

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
The most amazing part of Raw (and I have no doubt it was mentioned when it happened) is that Roman walked towards the car from roughly 100 feet away...slowly...methodically....and HHH and Steph still didn't lock the doors and quite frankly...seemed shocked when he opened the door.

He walked at them from the god damn from of the car. There's a big clear window there by design!

Maybe HHH was too busy motorboating Steph to notice? That's what Im going with :laugh:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
It's like they should just kill the MITB PPV and bring it back as a WM match....

They should and they should kill the Hell in the Cell PPV and bring it back as a legitimate feud deciding match. The only match I would be fine with making its own PPV is Elimination Chamber. You can't really set up a good feud for that and it should be about making a #1 contender and it should only be one match.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Someone please explain what is happening in this gif? Would probably have gone over better if they guy wasn't grinning like a school girl

Jericho is protecting himself with what I thought was a midget at the time from AJ Styles.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Someone please explain what is happening in this gif? Would probably have gone over better if they guy wasn't grinning like a school girl

I was laughing too hard when that happened. He looked like he was having so much fun...

Oct 18, 2011
Just for points of reference for Raw's viewership 2 weeks before WM for each hour

2013:

2014:
(BTW, Daniel RATINGZ Bryan was featured, and the night after WM every hour hit over 5 million viewers )

2015:
(Night after WM also hit 5 million for every hour)

Vince McMahon=Mr. Burns
Kevin Dunn=Smithers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad