WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 188 - Get Well Soon Big Dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Wyatt was really, really easy to book.

Beat Cena, beat the streak.

And then they tried again when they put the title on him... only to have him lose to Randy in an awful match and awful program. Then he almost turned into a transvestite in his program with Finn but the mumps saved him. I legitimately believed that match happening with him dressing up as Sister Abigail would have been the end of any hope of legitimacy for him.

I think there's still SOME hope, but they're barely holding on. When they bring him back they need him to be a killer. Whether he's a face or heel, it doesn't matter, he needs to be a killer.

It will never be the same for him as it could have been if he wasn't fed to Cena and Taker at back-to-back Wrestlemanias, but he can still be a top guy solely because of his mic work.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
To me, Wyatt is one of the biggest "what ifs" in wrestling history.

If they had let him beat Cena then the streak, he could have been HUUUUUUUUUGE! He was over as f*** during the Cena program and it was actually a good program... until Cena won the feud clean.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
never forget Bray Wyatt also had clean pins on Roman Reigns.

And he created essentially the only cool moment Roman has been apart of since the OG Shield

17b.gif

Reactions: BonMorrison

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
You'd think after the match he put on with Taker at Mania, Undertaker could've put in a good word with Vince to give him more of a boost.

I imagine Undertaker has tremendous pull behind the scenes with regards to creative control and storylines. Guess he just didn't feel like talking. :help:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
And he created essentially the only cool moment Roman has been apart of since the OG Shield

17b.gif
I was going to bring this up while writing my post.

If Bray Wyatt didn’t get hurt, what would have happened here? He turned face by attacking the League of Nations with The Wyatt Family the night after Wrestlemania, the week after he “spared” Roman and even formed a cohesive team with him.

What would the face run have been if he didn’t get hurt? When he returned they brought him back as a heel as if nothing had happened in regards to his face turn.

It’s a huge what if. That sums up Bray’s career to this point: “what if?”

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
And cool stuff like this that had the crowd popping hard!

giphy.gif

Ahhh....back when he still had a shot.
...and this lol.

I was soooooo praying he would target HHH and we’d get Bray/HHH so Bray could “take down the machine.”

Those times he attacked Punk and Bryan in the fall and said “the devil made me do it”? Why couldn’t the devil have been HHH and he realized he was becoming something he didn’t like and instead wanted to “bring down the machine” and go over HHH at a Wrestlemania.

Ugh. I can’t even blame WWE’s obsession with Roman on them killing Bray. It was countless decisions before that: the guy who came before Roman (Cena), old man Taker, his transitional WWE Title reign to have a godawful feud with Randy, his awful program with Jericho where he lost the first match where he was in no position to be taking another loss.

That same time period of the gif posted in the quote, though, the fans wanted two guys to get that title match at Wrestlemania vs. HHH waaaaay more than Roman: Dean and Bray. That’s the only time I can really say Roman “blocked” Bray. Bray or Dean (honestly, more so Dean at this time) should have been in the WM title match.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Roman was off the house shows this week, so he might not be here tonight

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The main segments for tonight is Shawn Michaels hyping his match, and Trish Stratus and Lita appearing to promote their match this Sunday.

It's suddenly 2007 again

Reactions: ColePens

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Wyatt could have been big, the guy could have been this generation's Undertaker. Why they focus on old relics instead of the great talent they have there now is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad