WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 188 - Get Well Soon Big Dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
can't lie... McIntyre should be the top heel on this brand (until Ambrose turns), not Strowman imo

EDIT: scratch that, even when Ambrose turns, McIntyre should still be the top heel but not if he's just going to be fed to Roman

Reactions: TD Charlie

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Ambrose and Rollins fight, so super Roman comes in with a flurry of Superman punches to save everything, is peak WWE.

But Drew is quite something...

Feb 24, 2017
"I've not seen him in a couple weeks"

That's an issue Renee.
They’re both full time with the company and travel as part of the same show. “I haven’t seen him much in two weeks” haha
Have they acknowledged on air that they’re a couple? She pretending otherwise?

Feb 24, 2017
Ronda Rousey is such a big dork with the smiling entrances and fan love. I hated it. It’s becoming maybe a little endearing now. She’s kinda cute as a big dork.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They’re both full time with the company and travel as part of the same show. “I haven’t seen him much in two weeks” haha
Have they acknowledged on air that they’re a couple? She pretending otherwise?
They acknowledged it during the Ambrose/Miz program last year.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Ronda Rousey is such a big dork with the smiling entrances and fan love. I hated it. It’s becoming maybe a little endearing now. She’s kinda cute as a big dork.

It's like Angle when he's got a big smile at the "You Suck" chants when it's supposed to be a serious segment.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I don't know who I resent more......Stone Cold for the immortal "what" chants, or Edge and Christian for destroying Angle's theme with their revised lyrics. :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know who I resent more......Stone Cold for the immortal "what" chants, or Edge and Christian for destroying Angle's theme with their revised lyrics. :laugh:
The what chants and it's not even close. Although if it wasn't what, it would be something else

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Just thought of a third one.....anyone who's been to a live event can tell you about the chorus of "WOOOOOOOO"s that echo throughout the arena. :laugh:

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Just thought of a third one.....anyone who's been to a live event can tell you about the chorus of "WOOOOOOOO"s that echo throughout the arena. :laugh:

the WOOOOOOO and the 'you suck' lyrics are just good natured fun though.

The 'WHAT' has become a negative where fans use it to sh*t on promos instead of giving things a chance and actually paying attention. It's the weapon of the every annoying smarks

If a promo drags on or clearly isnt good, then have at it...but yelling what after the 1st line helps no one

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah I agree. Most chants are fine. Woo. You suck. Whatever. All part of the show.

The What chants are a clear attempt to get to the wrestler and take over the show imo.

And since I mention this promo every chance I get...

Bray went from pretty loud What chants to the crowd literally eating out of his hand and singing along.

Sigh. Still can't believe they f***ed that up. Still the best promo delivered in this generation of wrestling. Don't @ me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->