WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 187 - My Man! Plus Brie attempting to injure other wrestlers in Botchmode

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Wait.. TELL ME Owens is out there (turned it off). WHY would Owens help Strowman?

There is no way Owens is out there. :laugh:

None of this makes sense. I love drew and dolph being put into a main event program, but this is all just so poorly written.

Also Rollins cut up his arm really bad on the popo truck spot.

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
he led the charge. so ****ing stupid

months of Strowman killing him, then he quits, and then next week he helps Strowman. wtf

Once again, do you want me to lie?

Babyfaces are all.chilling in the back while the three top guys are getting killed :laugh:

Omg.. the DUMBEST show. Literally the story was just Braun BULLYING him. Then he wants a title. Then he quits. Then he is back helping Strowman?!?!? What voodoo f***ing world does Vince live in.

That is beyond acceptable in any world, even the fakest of fake of Wrestling.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I thought they could have done something interesting with the story line of Owens quitting.
They could have but that would have required booking more than one week at a time.

Reactions: TNT87

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
None of this makes sense. I love drew and dolph being put into a main event program, but this is all just so poorly written.

Also Rollins cut up his arm really bad on the popo truck spot.

I wouldn't say it was really bad. Goldberg's arm was wayyyyy worse.

Reactions: Deen

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Goldberg lost like a year of his career at the top of his popularity from punching a glass window on a car. Not sure why they thought that was a good idea.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Omg.. the DUMBEST show. Literally the story was just Braun BULLYING him. Then he wants a title. Then he quits. Then he is back helping Strowman?!?!? What voodoo ****ing world does Vince live in.

I do not know if you listen to Something to Wrestle with, but Bruce said many times that Vince do not really care if stuff doesn't make sense because it is not supposed to.

I mean, I can agree to a degree, but there is a limit to suspension of disbelief.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I had to look that one up. You aren't kidding either.

When you're a Red Wings fan in 2018, you have to know these things...

giphy.gif

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Omg.. the DUMBEST show. Literally the story was just Braun BULLYING him. Then he wants a title. Then he quits. Then he is back helping Strowman?!?!? What voodoo ****ing world does Vince live in.

I may boycott Raw over this. Really, really dumb writing that insults the fans' intelligence on top of being force fed Roman.

Turning Roman heel made way more sense. Everybody is itching for it. Even Roman himself is itching for it.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
I mean, it makes sense to the point he attacked Lashley because he took out his friend.

It makes sense that he'd attack Rollins/Shield because he beat him for the IC title.

Braun has me searching...

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Do you think WWE realizes they are doing the exact same things they trash WCW about? There wasn't one agent in the back tonight who thought "hey, maybe we shouldn't have Owens go help the guy who just squashed him two weeks ago"?

When you're a Red Wings fan in 2018, you have to know these things...

giphy.gif
I'm an Oilers fan. Tell me about it. I would have learned who he was before the season started though.

Last edited:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I may boycott Raw over this. Really, really dumb writing that insults the fans' intelligence on top of being force fed Roman.

Turning Roman heel made way more sense. Everybody is itching for it. Even Roman himself is itching for it.

I canceled the network last week. I know it means nothing, but it felt good

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Well, I guess I'm in the minority, but I'm intrigued. KO makes no sense, but I've been itching for Shield vs. RAW, but I'll settle for Shiled vs. Heels.

And I guess Finn has moved up (or down. Not sure which it is) from babyface darling of the miscard to punching bag of the main event. It'll be all the sweeter when he gets his title back. Which will happen. Please :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->