WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 187 - My Man! Plus Brie attempting to injure other wrestlers in Botchmode

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Ugh.

If there's one way to finally drive the point home that Roman isn't "the guy", the avalanche of booing in the arena when this happens will hopefully be the sign that Vince needs.

He literally does not care.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ugh.

If there's one way to finally drive the point home that Roman isn't "the guy", the avalanche of booing in the arena when this happens will hopefully be the sign that Vince needs.

As opposed to any other time he gets booed?

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
As opposed to any other time he gets booed?

Oh I know, it's constant.

As far as Vince is concerned, all he sees are people who already paid for their tickets. Their money's already in his pocket, it's unfortunate but there's clearly a disconnect beyond that financial aspect.

Steph can say they "listen to the fans" all she wants, but there's so much that contradicts that. :laugh:

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
He literally does not care.
They delusionally believe that it's just "smarks" or "a certain segment of fans" or "Bizarro World". Way too many WWE-paid people come out in interviews saying that fans only boo Reigns because they think it's cool to do so. So yeah, they don't care because they believe what they want to believe.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They delusionally believe that it's just "smarks" or "a certain segment of fans" or "Bizarro World". Way too many WWE-paid people come out in interviews saying that fans only boo Reigns because they think it's cool to do so. So yeah, they don't care because they believe what they want to believe.

“You don’t like what you like. You like what I tell you to like”

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
They should just rename Seth and Dean "The Shield" since their main purpose seems to be to reform in order to protect Roman from the fans.

That's pretty much it.

Any momentum Seth and Dean had as individual talents, was halted because WWE Creative and Vince felt that they were better utilized as Roman Reigns's lackeys.

It's unfortunate.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
WWE announces that Raw is going to open with the Shield and Roman Reigns in their first segment.

How can we make more fans tune out the start of Raw?

Hold my beeer

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
WWE announces that Raw is going to open with the Shield and Roman Reigns in their first segment.

How can we make more fans tune out the start of Raw?

Hold my beeer

But that's the beauty of it.

The hardcore wrestling fans love Seth so much (and Dean though I feel it's a lesser love) that they'll put up with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad