WWE: Monday Night Raw part 178: The one without fries..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
No fries, only chips.

Takeaway-Fish-and-Chips-008.jpg

Reactions: DoyleG and tp71

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Has anybody made their own fries?

I used a standard potato fry cutter and an Actifry air fryer thingy...turned out pretty solid. I must say.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Has anybody made their own fries?
I used a standard potato fry cutter and an Actifry air fryer thingy...turned out pretty solid. I must say.
Pan. Oil. Fire. Potatoes. It's not like it's hard to cook chips.

A 'standard potato fry cutter' is called a knife. And I had to look up what the other thing was, but now I've seen it I know what those are. They're one of the the silly things that people get tricked into buying thinking that they'll use all the time but in reality it'll sit in a cupboard taking up room along with the ice cream maker, rice cooker, and various crock pots and steamers that never get used. (Soruce, my sister is terrible at living.)

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
They'd be "luckier" if the guy in charge brought in actual talent that could finish the high volume of shots on net and turn them into goals.
They're still not so bad that their sh% should be like 1.5-1.75 times less than that of the worst team in that regard in recent history!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They're still not so bad that their sh% should be like 1.5-1.75 times less than that of the worst team in that regard in recent history!
if they keep taking shit shots or their garbage players with little offensive instincts (coughPlekaneccough) keep taking garbage shots they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->