WWE: Monday Night Raw part 176: Attendance at an all time high!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Wasn't Roman in NxT for like a day?

He was there for a lot longer than people remember. Which means like three or four TV appearances and a couple of house show tours, not just the one promo people remember lol. Think it's like ~15 matches total, and even he was mostly doing FCW stuff at the time.

I'd have to go back to my NXT match log I'm building but I feel the number is somewhere around 2-3 TV matches as a singles competitor, than 2-3 appearances with Rollins and Ambrose (who had no NXT TV appearances) as the Shield and a couple of promos. That's not counting any FCW stuff he did.

Reactions: sheriff bart

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
also didn't look as bad as the first photo that floated around during Main Event, but you can clearly see many visible empty seats, and I'd guess the hard camera side had even more:

Meltzer said the advance wasn't looking good before the show either.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
also didn't look as bad as the first photo that floated around during Main Event, but you can clearly see many visible empty seats, and I'd guess the hard camera side had even more:

Meltzer said the advance wasn't looking good before the show either.

The hard camera side is practically empty and they tarped off the upper deck except for the TV visible side but that's fairly normal these days for wrestling events.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I never missed a wrestling event growing up, now it comes to town and I hardly read the results in the newspaper.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Roman tried. At least it is better than a Corbin promo

Funny you mention that because while watching yesterday with my sister I mentioned that those two both must have slept through the same WWE acting/promo classes. Their (forced and unnatural) delivery is actually quite similar in its ineffectiveness. Ironically, I've actually come to like Corbin over the last several months in a "he's so bad he's good sort of way."

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Roman's promo on Monday was solid. Does hit a lot of the same notes from the last few weeks but that was a nice touch of having the pre-Rock/Cena promo from Cena running down all the things that Cena thought was wrong with Rock and how that's basically become Cena now. To be fair, Rock's matches during his last return were okay...Cena has had some of his best work in the last few years, part-timer or not.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
why is Roman tweeting about not having any corny catchphrases or nicknames like Cena when Roman has gone through like 4 catchphrases and 5 nicknames or whatever it is.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Was Cena's super push as bad as Reigns has and is still getting? I don't remember much of peak Super-Cena except that he never lost ever and was shoved down our throats a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->