WWE: Monday Night Raw 207: Stuff Just Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Was going to fire up the DVR and watch Raw tonight...but based on these comments I think I'll just delete it HAHA.

Seriously the ending was Rusev/Lashley/Lana? No one gives a crap about that storyline right now. Its not entertaining to anyone other than VKM. How did Humberto look in his match with AJ?

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Was going to fire up the DVR and watch Raw tonight...but based on these comments I think I'll just delete it HAHA.

Seriously the ending was Rusev/Lashley/Lana? No one gives a crap about that storyline right now. Its not entertaining to anyone other than VKM. How did Humberto look in his match with AJ?
The crowd cared.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

Humberto looked really good again, but he was showcased far more a week ago with Rollins.

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
Oilers/Arizona for me ! i will PVR RAW tonight, then fast forward all the crap, and be done with it in about an hour !! :laugh:

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
That promo by Becky and Shayna actually gives me a reason to watch Survivor Series now.I just wish Bayley wasnt in the match.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That promo by Becky and Shayna actually gives me a reason to watch Survivor Series now.I just wish Bayley wasnt in the match.

itll be worth it when they come back and do the 1 on 1 later.

the one thing that has this whole thing thrown off is that NXT are supposed to be the heels and there’s just no chance the crowds will react to them that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->