WWE: Monday Night Raw 207: Stuff Just Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Same. My expectation based on Monday's vignette was that the person who made her feel special was Ruby (not in a romantic kind of way, but in an empowering "The Riott Squad made me feel like I was really a part of something" kind of way) and that she'd be coming back heel and feuding with a face Ruby when she returned.

Thought the same thing as well.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
First time that i'm tuning into the opening of RAW in at least a month, probably closer to two months.

With no MNF game and no Pens game on tonight, let's see how long I can last.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Lesnar entering the Rumble at #1, even though he's the champion.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
First time that i'm tuning into the opening of RAW in at least a month, probably closer to two months.

With no MNF game and no Pens game on tonight, let's see how long I can last.

You a brave brave man.

Reactions: iamjs

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
So he is going to win the rumble then face The Fiend at Mania. Brock will be the one to destroy The Fiend's invincible aura. Of course.

I rather Brock do it nd keep it short than a snoozer with rollins or big dog.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
so sick of this type of stuff over the years... "the ref is blind" when its there job to check for foot on rope in first place smh..

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
I turned it back on, only to see they're still running the Lana/Lashley wedding angle.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Goddamn I'm so sick of these boring storylines...

There's no evolution to anything anymore.

- Black, Murphy and Rowan fighting jobbers every single week

- This Lana (I'll say anything to be a heel) wedding garbage.

- Lesnar with no opposition since Mysterio

Etc etc

Things need to start moving quicker.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I watched 45 mins of Raw for the first time in a LONG time. It went...
- Drew beat up Jose and a promo: A+ I really enjoyed it
- Black/Shelton and then Buddy/Black: A+ I reallllllly enjoyed this
- Big Show returned: It was fun.. I enjoyed it. I thought it was cool.

Best 45 minutes i've seen out of raw in years.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
usually I hate brock lesnar stuff.. but I actually hope he wins the royal rumble lmao.. theres no other good pick this year to be honest..

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I don't see Brock winning the RR. There is just no logic behind him winning...you know what, that means he's probably winning.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
My thought is that Brock makes it down to 29 and ends up getting eliminated by #30 and whomever he loses to is who he's going to be in a program with at Mania.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
If it were me, I'd have Brock run roughshod through the first ten before getting eliminated by whoever they want him to go against in Mania. In particular, I'd probably have a few spots (edit: with Brock):

Comedy: R-Truth or Heath Slater (although part of me would enjoy R-Truth stealing Nia Jax's spot in the women's Rumble)
NXT rub: Walter or Velveteen Dream (not sure how close he is to returning)
Legend cameo: (insert names here)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaner9

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
If it were me, I'd have Brock run roughshod through the first ten before getting eliminated by whoever they want him to go against in Mania. In particular, I'd probably have a few spots:

Comedy: R-Truth or Heath Slater (although part of me would enjoy R-Truth stealing Nia Jax's spot in the women's Rumble)
NXT rub: Walter or Velveteen Dream (not sure how close he is to returning)
Legend cameo: (insert names here)

They can do that and a couple crazy floor is lava moments and Im happy.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The best way to start the rumble is the most obvious way... Cain comes out #2 and they eliminate eachother. Cain eliminated Brock. Brock comes back in and eliminates Cain. You get your silly match at WM.

A Rumble storyline dominated by Lesnar would be soooooooooooo boring.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
1. Brock
2. Heath Slater
3. Jinder
4. McIntyre
5. Booker T [Kane]
6. Velveteen Dream
7. Aleister Black [Ricochet]
~10. Kofi

Some armchair booking if it were me. Comedy spot to start with #2, Brock just toying with Slater and throwing him around the ring. Slater gets saved by the 3MB reunion as the trio neutralize Brock. Slater/Jinder let their guard down to celebrate before both being eliminated by McIntyre. Brock then hits McIntyre with an F5 (but not eliminated) as the countdown starts for #5. Since it's in Houston, I went with Booker T with the obligatory legend spot. Some quick offense, but Spinarooni into quick elimination. Velveteen Dream enters next and gets a staredown with Lesnar, both guys get their offense in. Aleister in next and him/Dream team up on Lesnar, leading to another staredown as a callback to their NXT feud.

Eventually have Kofi be the guy to eliminate Lesnar and build towards a Mania program. Maybe Kofi does his annual floor is lava spot only to have it be wrecked by a returning Brock. Although realistically I'd assume Vince would want a bigger name against Lesnar to pull in the casual viewers.

Reactions: Kaner9

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
1. Brock
2. Heath Slater
3. Jinder
4. McIntyre
5. Booker T [Kane]
6. Velveteen Dream
7. Aleister Black [Ricochet]
~10. Kofi

Some armchair booking if it were me. Comedy spot to start with #2, Brock just toying with Slater and throwing him around the ring. Slater gets saved by the 3MB reunion as the trio neutralize Brock. Slater/Jinder let their guard down to celebrate before both being eliminated by McIntyre. Brock then hits McIntyre with an F5 (but not eliminated) as the countdown starts for #5. Since it's in Houston, I went with Booker T with the obligatory legend spot. Some quick offense, but Spinarooni into quick elimination. Velveteen Dream enters next and gets a staredown with Lesnar, both guys get their offense in. Aleister in next and him/Dream team up on Lesnar, leading to another staredown as a callback to their NXT feud.

Eventually have Kofi be the guy to eliminate Lesnar and build towards a Mania program. Maybe Kofi does his annual floor is lava spot only to have it be wrecked by a returning Brock. Although realistically I'd assume Vince would want a bigger name against Lesnar to pull in the casual viewers.

I like where youre going with this

0hQyd5L.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad