WWE: Monday Night Raw 206: Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Lol. Not a single mention other than a quick recap of Seth vs. Fiend, eh?

There's your confirmation... They actually, legitimately thought that was good booking.

And had to save Seth from getting f***ing obliterated by the crowd tonight.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

There's your confirmation... They actually, legitimately thought that was good booking.

And had to save Seth from getting ****ing obliterated by the crowd tonight.
How do you come to that conclusion? If anything it tells me they know it was absolute dogshit.

Reactions: TD Charlie

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC

And had to save Seth from getting ****ing obliterated by the crowd tonight.

How do you come to that conclusion? If anything it tells me they know it was absolute dog****.

Exactly - if Vince thought the match was great he would have had Rollins open up RAW tonight with yet another long drawn out boring promo. So I guess something good did come out of that hot mess from last night. :laugh:

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Thought crossed my mind, if you want to give Bray his steam back immediately, do a FFH with a "Wink and a nudge" mockery of that finish that ends with Bray killing the Vince puppet.

I actually think fans could respect the roundabout way of admitting you f***ed up, and with the Vince puppet it fits.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Terrible RAW. I agree with those who felt that essentially no time given to the Rollins/Fiend match means they realized they royally f'ed it up.

Fury's doin' pretty well with this all things considered. He definitely has the personality for it. And yeah Braun was real careful with the lift into the corner (rightfully so). Obviously this goes nowhere but it does bring a lot of mainstream attention which is clearly what they're going for.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
A FFH might have been a better route, but idk. I think it’s all dead. Bray’s dead. Seth is dead. I don’t know how you put either guy back on TV for months.

Maybe you could just let Bray be sweater Bray and put the Fiend on a shelf for like 4 months. Maybe introduce a third persona. Idk.

I know what you can’t do is let either guy just go on as normal.

Like these two are just going to get drafted on Friday?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Miz and Cesaro did a dark match and Bray Wyatt did a run in and attacked Cesaro (Miz ran away)

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Imagine being a WWE staffer, and you're told, "Ok so when he gets the mandible claw in, just stand at that ring post and shine that big light at him. Shake it around, too, so it looks all spooky! Yeah just like that, perfect!"

Well it obviously looks better on TV. It does look stupid live though from that video.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
You know, I HATE this cuck shit, but it’s finally gotten people to stop chanting “we want Lana” whenever Rusev appears without her, and quite frankly, Lana has always done more harm than good to Rusev’s on-screen character imho. He looked like a star last night by wiping out Corbin and Randy in his rage filled attack.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
H1: 2.443 (.99 18-49m)
H2: 2.33 (.96 18-49m)
H3: 2.23 (.91 18-49m)

compared to last weeks 2.701 (1.22), 2.592 (1.24) & 2.416 (1.12)

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I watched a little last night and just threw in the towel, between Raw and HIAC I hit my breaking point, actually cancelled my network sub after being a subscriber from day 1

Hopefully AEW can build on their start and fill my wrestling itch

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think 2m is rock bottom for WWE. Which is fine for them. They can keep going on that. Because even if it gets as bad as it can get, they'll just actually do something good and all the people flock back. 2m is, IMO, the absolute rock bottom.

I hope i'm wrong. :laugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think 2m is rock bottom for WWE. Which is fine for them. They can keep going on that. Because even if it gets as bad as it can get, they'll just actually do something good and all the people flock back. 2m is, IMO, the absolute rock bottom.

I hope i'm wrong. :laugh:

Too many fans that think the only wrestling is WWE and will stick by it no matter what. They think the only thing they did wrong was not give Bray the belt. The red light was cool. Bray being so powerful was super cool.

It’s the same folks that think Dave is an AEW shill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad