WWE: Monday Night Raw 203: Goldberg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Absolutely dreadful, I tuned out at 10:30 roughly. Out of my 2 hours or so of watching the only things I enjoyed:
-Ziggler & Roode vs. Heavy Machinery
-Alexander vs. Cesaro

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
So I take it Wyatt didn't show last night :(

Seems like they put him on one week and then hold him out the next week. Why not just do things to screw with the roster and the crowd. Even if you want to only have him every other week, at least have the lights go down mid-match like Wyatt is coming, the creepy laugh comes out and then the lights come back on with everyone confused and no Wyatt. Then the following week when he's on, you do it again only it happens a few times (but again he doesn't come out every-time) and the people on the roster don't necessarily matter.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
They were doing so well with adding continuity... then dolph/roode. :laugh: Just out of nowhere. Goodness gracious.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What if The Fiend doesn’t appear until MSG where he lays out Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Can you imagine the reaction and buzz when the first sound effect and light dimming hit?

Austin fights back, gets some strikes in, but ultimately The Fiend proves he’s too much for even the GOAT, Stone Cold to deal with and he’s left unconscious from the mandible claw.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What if The Fiend doesn’t appear until MSG where he lays out Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Can you imagine the reaction and buzz when the first sound effect and light dimming hit?

Austin fights back, gets some strikes in, but ultimately The Fiend proves he’s too much for even the GOAT, Stone Cold to deal with and he’s left unconscious from the mandible claw.
I don't think Austin will get cleared (nor would he let himself be cleared) to take bumps

Reactions: I Eat Crow

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
He takes back bumps on his new show apparently and claims he could do a year of work.

The way the Fiend works, Austin doesn't even need to take a bump. Let Austin get his punches in then just have Fiend put the Mandible Claw on and slowly placing him down on the mat. Not difficult.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Roode and Ziggler are as random a tag team as it gets. Still they'd make better tag champs than Rollins and Strowman. That's terrible for the tag division, have 2 guys that are feuding more or less and make them tag champs.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The way the Fiend works, Austin doesn't even need to take a bump. Let Austin get his punches in then just have Fiend put the Mandible Claw on and slowly placing him down on the mat. Not difficult.
Yeah, and Austin getting offense in still keeps his aura as the top legend of all the legends they bring out. He can get his strikes in, his Thesz Press, try for a Stunner but it has no affect on The Fiend who then lays him out.

Just picturing the buzz and reaction from the MSG crowd for a Fiend/Austin interaction makes me want to see it so bad.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Yeah, and Austin getting offense in still keeps his aura as the top legend of all the legends they bring out. He can get his strikes in, his Thesz Press, try for a Stunner but it has no affect on The Fiend who then lays him out.

Just picturing the buzz and reaction from the MSG crowd for a Fiend/Austin interaction makes me want to see it so bad.

"Yowie Wo-WHAT?!"

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

I probably wouldn't clear him to do a Thesz Press but punching Wyatt into the corner, stomp a mudhole in his chest, and then he spins around to do his normal trash talking thing, kick to the gut, go for the stunner, then Wyatt pushes off and Austin turns right into the Claw.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
no. Wyatt just murders him after a promo.
he doesnt need to fight back.

i dont care. i mean. if they make him look strong go ahead.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
no. Wyatt just murders him after a promo.
he doesnt need to fight back.

i dont care. i mean. if they make him look strong go ahead.
There’s nothing wrong with Austin fighting back and getting some strikes in and Fiend no-selling and standing tall. Austin still has the aura to him because he’s protected his image so well over the decades and is clearly head and shoulders above every legend except The Rock these days. He should get some offense in, even if for the thunderous pop MSG would give seeing Austin get some shit in, and then the heat on The Fiend for laying him out at the end of it all anyways.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
if he cant take bumps he doesnt need offence. otherwise yes, that would be cool. (thats what i meant)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
You got your Meltzerzzzzzs and Alvarezzzzss, well Simon Miller just upped your down!
CDD29635-6E71-4BA1-B851-6A132154CE81.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad