WWE: Monday Night Raw 203: Goldberg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Bliss & Cross vs Kabuki Warriors for the titles announced for RAW.

Ziggler vs Miz as well

Reactions: Fro

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
blisscross.jpg

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I just want to know who the Fiend is going for next. I haven't seen any rumors for raw tonight, but does anyone think they'd throw him at Rollins? Doesn't seem like a great idea, but Bray needs another solid stroyline.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I just want to know who the Fiend is going for next. I haven't seen any rumors for raw tonight, but does anyone think they'd throw him at Rollins? Doesn't seem like a great idea, but Bray needs another solid stroyline.
too soon. fiend should dethrone seth, or whoever the face champ is at WM.

wyatt can work ricochet, miz, etc

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Fiend/Miz is such a weird dynamic, but if anyone can make it work, it's those two.
miz is essentially teflon these days. he’s good enough on the mic to bounce back, and fiend killing him in ~5 mins doesn’t hurt him imo

Reactions: Fro

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
too soon. fiend should dethrone seth, or whoever the face champ is at WM.

wyatt can work ricochet, miz, etc

Agree, I think you have Bray go for the title at WM. Miz would be an interesting one. Maybe have Bray hijack an episode of Miz and Mrs for one of his promos HAHA. What about some like Corbin. The fans hate Corbin so they'd eat it up + Corbin has some size to him.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The Fiend can really go after anyone, face or heel. I wouldn't be shocked if he goes after like, Zayn, Corbin, or Braun, Miz works too.

I think either Braun or Drew face Rollins next.

I'm interested to see where Styles and The OC go from here.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'd make the Fiend champion tonight. Rollins holding the title until Mania is just not a good idea given his status. Then let the Fiend have the title until Mania if Balor is ready for that then have him win it with the Demon.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'd make the Fiend champion tonight. Rollins holding the title until Mania is just not a good idea given his status. Then let the Fiend have the title until Mania if Balor is ready for that then have him win it with the Demon.
no way would I put the demon over the fiend.

balor is 38 & never looked at like a top star after his first injury, I wouldn’t waste a Fiend loss on the demon. I’d put fiend over demon if anything. Wyatt has always had the potential to be a massive star & now they finally have a path to make him one. He can’t lose to the demon. He should be undefeated for a long, long time, and only appear sporadically on actual TV (not including “normal Wyatt” in the funhouse) to protect his aura and mystique.

Balor is also an SD guy, & fiend seems to be a Raw guy, and with the hard split reportedly coming back in October, I doubt they cross paths again until the next shakeup or Survivor Series or have a spot in the Rumble.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
no way would I put the demon over the fiend.

balor is 38 & never looked at like a top star after his first injury, I wouldn’t waste a Fiend loss on the demon. I’d put fiend over demon if anything. Wyatt has always had the potential to be a massive star & now they finally have a path to make him one. He can’t lose to the demon. He should be undefeated for a long, long time, and only appear sporadically on actual TV (not including “normal Wyatt” in the funhouse) to protect his aura and mystique.

Balor is also an SD guy, & fiend seems to be a Raw guy, and with the hard split reportedly coming back in October, I doubt they cross paths again until the next shakeup or Survivor Series or have a spot in the Rumble.

I fail to see anyone then that is worthy of beating the Fiend so the title is his in perpetuity. I'd still take it off of Seth and put it on him tonight after they show a video package of Bray doing something much worse to write off Finn. lol

The Hound

Oct 10, 2015
I wonder what they’ll do with Wyatt. Depending on how they use Funhouse Bray, I’d totally be fine if the Fiend was kept out of the title picture and stuck to just terrorizing the WWE, building up winstreaks at big PPVs. I really hope we finally see Wyatt retire Taker at WM. Bray’s booking killed his momentum before, if it happens again I give up. He has one of the most creative minds in the WWE, this is their last chance to let him shine.

I think WWE absolutely has to capitalize on Finn returning as the Prince Devitt-esque heel. Keep the Club dominant in the meantime, it’s well deserved after AJ being the only member treated fairly up until recently. It’s crazy how awful Finn has been booked, I hope when he joins the Club he gets a strong championship run with the title he never lost, before they inevitably implode.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I fail to see anyone then that is worthy of beating the Fiend so the title is his in perpetuity. I'd still take it off of Seth and put it on him tonight after they show a video package of Bray doing something much worse to write off Finn. lol
I don’t think you hotshot Fiend either.

they have a chance to make it right with one of the best talents, & a top talker in the game once again.

he should run through guys who can take losses: Miz, Zayn, Corbin, Harper (pls bring him back), Ricochet... Undertaker should also put him over. He should only be appearing sporadically live, mainly appearing weekly in the funhouse as the “regular” but clearly deranged Wyatt.

build up to a Rumble win & a collision course with whoever the champ is, prob Seth, and have Wyatt win.

he should be absolutely undefeated for a long time, even if the title is his for a long time imo. the dude is legit as hell and downright terrifying. I don’t think you burn a fiend loss on the demon not even a year after he’s back from his repackaging, especially considering there’s more longevity in the fiend than there is Balor/demon in general due to the age difference and number of injuries Finn has had.

Reactions: The Apologist

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
i’m also not totally against seeing non-fiend Bray make appearances when he tries to “heal” people before hurting them as the fiend. kind of like giving them a chance to repent for their wrongdoings before they have to stand across from the fiend.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I don’t think you hotshot Fiend either.

they have a chance to make it right with one of the best talents, & a top talker in the game once again.

he should run through guys who can take losses: Miz, Zayn, Corbin, Harper (pls bring him back), Ricochet... Undertaker should also put him over. He should only be appearing sporadically live, mainly appearing weekly in the funhouse as the “regular” but clearly deranged Wyatt.

build up to a Rumble win & a collision course with whoever the champ is, prob Seth, and have Wyatt win.

he should be absolutely undefeated for a long time, even if the title is his for a long time imo. the dude is legit as hell and downright terrifying. I don’t think you burn a fiend loss on the demon not even a year after he’s back from his repackaging, especially considering there’s more longevity in the fiend than there is Balor/demon in general due to the age difference and number of injuries Finn has had.

What would be wrong with hotshotting Fiend into a title run? I don't see what good it does having him run through those guys when he can just run through Rollins and take care of two things at the same time. Getting the title off of Rollins and really putting over how dominant and intimidating the Fiend is. All those guys you listed except for Harper would be a waste of his time including and especially The Undertaker.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What would be wrong with hotshotting Fiend into a title run? I don't see what good it does having him run through those guys when he can just run through Rollins and take care of two things at the same time. Getting the title off of Rollins and really putting over how dominant and intimidating the Fiend is. All those guys you listed except for Harper would be a waste of his time including and especially The Undertaker.
because you don’t have a chance to flesh things out more.

him asserting his dominance as the fiend even more, him showing his more “human” side by giving those who have done wrong a chance to repent for their sins as he tries to “heal” them before he “hurts” them as the fiend because they resist.

I don’t believe in hot shotting, especially here as credible as Wyatt is already. Everything changes course when people start chasing him because he’s champ rather than him targeting and tormenting his own victims.

a nice build, Rumble win & WM title win is the path I go with imho and there’s nothing in my mind that will change it.

Reactions: The Apologist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->