WWE: Monday Night Raw 201: The Paul Heyman Era begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
WWE has the ability to put on a good PPV, but they are completely lost in terms of TV.

That was a very disappointing RAW to start off the Heyman era.

I’m extra disappointed because I had my hopes higher than usual

I think it was overall better structured than previous Raws. No boring promos which gets an up. I can't fault Heyman on the women's match because that's on the agent/s. The Meh segment was more or less useless and the battle royale should've been 20 minutes.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Wasn't watching at that point, so I didn't see the aftermath of Wyatt. What happened to Finn (and I guess also Wyatt) after?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The pop and cheers for Randy over Seth were wild and insanely funny.
Not only this, but to add on: the crowd was hot for anyone not named Lashley, Seth, Rey or Corbin.

Even Reigns got a positive reaction during the match. Strowman was mega over. Randy was white hot. The crowd was hot for Cesaro’s sprint and cheering for E over Strowman in their exchange. I just don’t understand.

Feb 24, 2017
They won’t hot potato the belt right back to Rollins will they? I mean I can see it, since Brock seems to be ok doing whatever Vince wants as long as the money is right. I’m hoping lesnar wins clean and they can move on from Rollins in the big belt picture.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
liked the pace of the show. felt different.
Now..... the womens match was f***ing long and bad. i dont hate Natalya winning, but oh no, she has to talk.
and there were 7 people i didnt mind winning out of 10 and 2 of them were in the final 3....

liked the ending. i woulda hate a nitro ending, but it put some intensity the final seconds.
Bray was so cool.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
0CA8D571-7E55-44D6-AB52-E9673F3E0242.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->