WWE: Monday Night Raw 199: Monday Night Firefly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Cringe promo work by all 3 and a cringe match.

Everything is awful now.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I haven’t really been paying attention to RAW. LOL @ Brock cashing in. Yeah, I’m sure nothing is going to happen there...

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
They seem really off.
Seriously, this is sloppy as all hell, moreso than one would expect from either of them, especially Charlotte. She's usually pretty awkward, but she can pull some things off well enough to be passable.

I mean, I like Lacey and think she's a great character performer, but her matches are super sloppy and uncoordinated. Athleticism doesn't mean you have any dexterity.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The entire segment was shit.

Becky’s promo was comically bad, Lacey and Charlotte weren’t better, and then that match was just horrible. My goodness.

Reactions: Cor

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The entire segment was ****.

Becky’s promo was comically bad, Lacey and Charlotte weren’t better, and then that match was just horrible. My goodness.

Even the usual good parts of the main roster has been ass the past couple weeks.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Seriously, this is sloppy as all hell, moreso than one would expect from either of them, especially Charlotte. She's usually pretty awkward, but she can pull some things off well enough to be passable.

I mean, I like Lacey and think she's a great character performer, but her matches are super sloppy and uncoordinated. Athleticism doesn't mean you have any dexterity.

Lacey and Charlotte have no in ring chemistry, I don't know who was calling that match in ring but everything timing wise was just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->