#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Sorry Lacey but Firefly Fun House is my new favourite entrance theme

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Corbin is great at drawing heat but they did absolutely no favours pitting the ratings on him. That was stupid.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Has Luke Harper left? I know he asked for his release but WWE seems to be generally ignoring those requests these days.

Was there news about it being granted?

My mistake about Harper.

Meh, they've tried the preacher angle before.....New Day started out like that, at least briefly, before they flipped the switch completely and transformed it into something actually good.

Before that, there was Reverend D-Von (with Deacon Batista by his side :laugh:)

And who can forget Mordecai?

Every time the WWE goes the "holy" route, it falls flat.

I figured D-Von was going to be brought up as I thought of him when I made my prior post. The examples you gave are all different personas to what I'm thinking though. I think in this case it would work with Wyatt. Think of a Southern Evangelist/tent revival type guy ala the first season of True Detective. Maybe his beard is gone and his hair is slicked back. Anyway, he slowly builds to the old Bray while along the way guys like Rowan, Harper and even Strowman come back to the fold. He preaches maybe doing the right thing or whatever and steps in and helps a face who is outnumbered in their own situation (maybe AJ Styles is a good candidate as the face) but then turns on them in the end and as I said he's then the old early Bray. I also think that Bo Dallas could fit in as one of his followers in such a scenario. Anyway, you can take it or leave it, but I still the guy has a ton of potential that I think will be wasted with this gimmick, but it's early days.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013

Future Paragon
@FutureParagon

·
Apr 23
Replying to
@WWEBrayWyatt
Mercy the buzzard in the Hawaiian shirt is Waylon Mercy, inspiration for original bray Wyatt character, Abby the witch is Sister Abigail. Don’t know what the hurt glove telling you what to do is about, no idea what the heal glove will tell you. What did I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad