WWE: Monday Night Raw 190: Mean Gene-o-Mania! Put out that cigarette!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
She's getting pushed because..... HEEEEEAAAATTTT

Wrong type of heat though. She's got channel turning heat.

We did learn something tonight. Ronda is inexperienced and needs someone to work with her to make her look good, there's no shame in that. During that beat down at the start of Raw Nia made her look like crap.

I was hoping that they would have bought Shayna up to be Ronda's tag team partner and they'd beat Nia into a soap opera coma with the face bandaging and due to extensive surgery when they took Nia's bandages off it would be a different wrestler who was playing Nia.

But nooooo, that didn't happen.

Reactions: Jussi

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
ok making Slater a ref is actually hilarious.

Watch him be the ref that screws over Cobin and costs him his job. Then we have vignettes of Corbin working as a janitor while Slater struts by him on the way to the ring.

Reactions: TD Charlie and Cor

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
"You've never seen a freak like me!"

tumblr_mhlwofUrKm1qmrflko6_250.gif

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
ok making Slater a ref is actually hilarious.

Watch him be the ref that screws over Cobin and costs him his job. Then we have vignettes of Corbin working as a janitor while Slater struts by him on the way to the ring.

This is actually perfect for both Corbin and Slater’s character. I thought Slater was very entertaining leading up to and throughout his tag run with Rhyno. I’d prefer he comes out of the ref gimmick with a little fire and get a US title shot, but i won’t hold my breath waiting for it.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I did like that they added that purge like siren to Ambroses entrance music.

The gas mask thing was just plain weird.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
AEW has massive potential. an American based show with all the star power of the Elite and pulling in the underused guys in WWE. could be huge

Reactions: TD Charlie

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Would they try to get a TV deal or anything or is it way too early to even talk about that?

they trademarked a show for Tuesdays (tuesday night dynamite)
if you remember Smackdown goes to Fridays with Fox.

on sunday Cody and Brandi were chilling with the Jaguars owner all game. so money is there and rumors might be really serious.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
they trademarked a show for Tuesdays (tuesday night dynamite)
if you remember Smackdown goes to Fridays with Fox.

on sunday Cody and Brandi were chilling with the Jaguars owner all game. so money is there and rumors might be really serious.

The thing is, who will give them a TV contract without seeing the product first? They'll sell networks based on All-In?

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Would they try to get a TV deal or anything or is it way too early to even talk about that?
They're basically irrelevant without TV.

If they don't get TV, they'll just be another super-indy. And we already have those. They'll probably be the best super-indy due to the stars they'll have easy access to, but that's not going to change anything. Those who are interested will subscribe to their steaming, and that'll be the end of it. They'll just be another RevPro or whatever, good shows with minimal reach.

It might be good for the wrestlers, if the rich guy backing it is willing to piss away money on them, but it wouldn't really change anything for the industry or fans.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->