WWE: Monday Night Raw 190: Mean Gene-o-Mania! Put out that cigarette!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Im guessing...

Lucha House Party geeks vs Revival for the 15th time.

6 man tag main main event, Ziggler, Elias and Balor vs Corbin, Drew and Lashley

A geek segment for the women

Chickenshit Dean

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Im guessing...

Lucha House Party geeks vs Revival for the 15th time.

6 man tag main main event, Ziggler, Elias and Balor vs Corbin, Drew and Lashley

A geek segment for the women

Chicken**** Dean
Not even chickensheet Dean. Vaccinated, needle in the ass, “I hate the crowd, you all suck” Dean.

This program has killed the momentum of Dean and Seth imho. Simply an awful program because of all the unnecessary bullshit. It was so easy to write.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yeah, the definitely get credit for PVR's.

I'm not watching. If Bray returns, I'll watch the segment on YouTube shortly after it happens.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
When did y’all really start losing interest in the product?

I was thinking back for myself and really lost interest when Edge retired. A couple things hooked me between then and a couple years ago when I really lost interest (The Shield, Summer of Punk which brought me back after Edge’s retirement, Bryan’s rise) but things really changed for me when Edge retired even if 2010/2011 wasn’t the most exciting time.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

I was thinking back for myself and really lost interest when Edge retired. A couple things hooked me between then and a couple years ago when I really lost interest (The Shield, Summer of Punk which brought me back after Edge’s retirement, Bryan’s rise) but things really changed for me when Edge retired even if 2010/2011 wasn’t the most exciting time.

When Eddie Guerrero passed away, that pretty much ended my younger years of watching consistently.

I eventually came back a bit when Edge was one of the top guys with Cena, among others, and then sorta stopped and then started again and once CM Punk left that was sort of it.

NXT has brought me back. This board did a bit as well. I enjoy watching TakeOver's and WWE PPV's and chatting about it with the board.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

Good question. I've always kind of watched, but was never super invested. I've been to a few Wrestlemania's (30 & 33) - I used to watch on a regular basis, and now I find myself just kind of either skimming though or not paying attention.

I like wrestling to have a little bit of a an edge to it, which is why shit like the Lucha House Party crap really turns me off. That, and idiots like Bayley geeking up the joint.

So I'll say i kind of lost most of my interest around WM31. I was super invested in Wyatt, and having him constantly geeked out kind of turned me a bit.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
When Eddie Guerrero passed away, that pretty much ended my younger years of watching consistently.

I eventually came back a bit when Edge was one of the top guys with Cena, among others, and then sorta stopped and then started again and once CM Punk left that was sort of it.

NXT has brought me back. This board did a bit as well. I enjoy watching TakeOver's and WWE PPV's and chatting about it with the board.
See even when Eddie passed, who I loved, I still watched. I was 10 and cried but I still watched lol.

Edge is my fav of all time, and when his retirement came out of nowhere I was crushed. I remember watching the rest of that Raw, the Smackdown for his retirement ceremony and then quit until I happened to watch the episode where Punk cut his promo.

Imo Edge is arguably the greatest heel of my lifetime. The perfect foil for Cena, but he was the total package. Look? Check, not a bodybuilder at all, but his look enhanced his character and he looked like a rockstar. Attitude? Check. Good worker? Check. Great promos? Check. Got real heat? Check. He played the chickenshit perfectly because he would do absolutely anything to win.

I still remember being super salty that my family booked a vacation to Cuba during the week that he was going to be at the St. Laurent Mall in Ottawa in the summer of 2005 lol.

Then they did the Punk promo, botched that so my interest waned again but not as bad as now, then The Shield arrived and coincided with Bryan’s rise and the wrestling was amazing with all those matches, and then The Shield split, Bryan retired, Rollins was in 6 segments a show, Ambrose kept being pushed aside, WWE put all the effort in pushing one guy who I actually was okay with until the super push and his own complacency in the ring, and none of it became fun anymore. 2016 Smackdown Live had a real good 8 months though which was fun and they weren’t pushing just one guy over there so I enjoyed that.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I took years off from wrestling then randomly got back in because of Punk and eventually the Shield and Wyatt's.

I never really gave up again until now. It's horrifyingly bad but even over the last few years you could usually find a positive.

Now...outside of Becky and NXT...they offer me zero. I may have it on background noise as I clean the kitchen tonight and that's as far as my interest goes.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI

I haven't lost interest in the product necessarily, just RAW itself now. I would say I am as invested in Becky Lynch as much as I was CM Punk in 2011 and Daniel Bryan 2013/14.

During the last superstar shakeup I said out loud to someone "I really have no reason to watch RAW now (Kevin Owens was in sort of weird limbo selling the feud with Shane)" and it has turned out to be true.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I haven't lost interest in the product necessarily, just RAW itself now.

During the last superstar shakeup I said out loud to someone "I really have no reason to watch RAW now (Kevin Owens was in sort of weird limbo selling the feud with Shane)" and it has turned out to be true.
Kevin Owens has been doing uninspired work for a long ass time imo. The guy somehow managed to disappoint with Styles.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It's easier now than ever to step away. Read a review, watch a youtube recap, and tune in whenever you want. It's ultra cheap. Watch NXT or ROH or NJPW. IT's a great time to be a wrestling fan. It's only WWE that sucks.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Why does the music keep yelling burn it down? Just the once is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->