WWE: Monday Night Raw #186

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I never want to see Sasha and Bayley against the Riot Squad ever again. But I enjoyed the play off of their Brooklyn ring gear.

@GKJ (or I guess anyone who was there). I feel like I remember them advertising a bigger match (3v3 or 4v4), for tonight, at Takeover and Summerslam. Am I remembering correctly or going insane?
dark match

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’ve always thought Bayley was awful. I never understood her hype. She’s underwhelming in the ring, awful on the mic and is a poor actor.

Sasha I understood because she had a couple great matches, but she’s regressed strongly in the ring.

Alexa Bliss is much better than either, even if she isn’t perfect in the ring.

Reactions: Paris in Flames

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Haitch is gonna be on my TV? I'm literally whining out loud like Lucy that I couldn't make it 5 minutes before Authority getting on the screen.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’ve always thought Bayley was awful. I never understood her hype. She’s underwhelming in the ring, awful on the mic and is a poor actor.

Sasha I understood because she had a couple great matches, but she’s regressed strongly in the ring.

Alexa Bliss is much better than either, even if she isn’t perfect in the ring.
Sasha hasn't had the story or time to do anything worthwhile for a long time. She's the best female worker in the company. Everyone has their best matches with her. Nia, Alexa, Bayley, Charlotte, Becky, Ruby, etc., they've all had their best matches with Sasha. It's not even a debate on who the best current female worker is imo.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Triple H is like Jericho to me, where I don’t care if they’re 80, I’d still be happy to see them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->