WWE: Monday Night Raw #186

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
From last thread:

I think I'm the only one here that kind of likes Roman and has been pleased with his progression.

That being said... they definitely need to mess with the crowd noise or this will be a disaster :laugh:. Wasn't in Orlando after Wrestlemania that he got absolutely ****ted on for like 10 straight minutes. Imagine the reaction in Brooklyn!!!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
From last thread:

I think I'm the only one here that kind of likes Roman and has been pleased with his progression.

That being said... they definitely need to mess with the crowd noise or this will be a disaster :laugh:. Wasn't in Orlando after Wrestlemania that he got absolutely ****ted on for like 10 straight minutes. Imagine the reaction in Brooklyn!!!
I actually cooled on him big time. He was so much better up until about last year at WM, almost as if he started phoning it in when he wouldn’t get the heel turn I would assume he wants based off his general attitude and smugness in interviews.

His in-ring work was real good prior and I would defend it like crazy here, but now? I can’t. Not at all.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Reigns f***ing sucks. There were one or two decent matches on his resume, but f***, he's bad.

Guy did two total moves last night about 13 times. He makes Kelly Kelly's move set look like Ricochet's.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
My two posts that I just posted in the last thread;

“At this point, there is no way you can call anyone up.

The WWE seem to not have focus on anyone but Roman Reigns or Ronda Rousey. SmackDown is pretty forgettable right now. AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe & Daniel Bryan vs The Miz should have been two rivalry of the year candidates, and neither are that intriquing.

Right now, RAW is at a point where, no one is going to beat Ronda Rousey for a long time, and no one is going to beat Roman Reigns for a long time, with the exception of Braun Strowman.

It's not exciting. Dean Ambrose is a main event guy, who upon a return from injury, got smushed into the midcard. Finn Balor had a big win against Baron Corbin as the Demon. Seth and Dolph just finished a pretty good rivalry.

What does that lead to? NOTHING.

Why? Because the Main Event Picture for RAW is Roman Reigns.

It's not fluid enough.

I dunno if that makes sense.”

“The reason NXT is awesome? Every TakeOver, there's different rivalries, different wrestlers on the cards.

The multiple event rivalries are saved for the Joe/Balor's and Gargano's/Ciampa's.

NXT is focused on the entire roster as a collective.

WWE is focused on one person.

This should literally be a goldern era right now with how stocked the talent level is. Instead it ****ing sucks.

The WWE deserves AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, The Club, to all leave and go back to NJPW in January. They deserve to be turned down by Kenny Omega, Cody Rhodes, The Young Bucks in January.”

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
OT but reddit pages suddenly stopped working with Chrome. Complaining something about extensions or software. They work fine in other browsers. Took a while to find my Raw streams.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Just f***ing audible and say you did it all without them.

... Oh God, back to carrying the belt like Santa's sack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad