Monday Night Raw #185

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
In before the dirt sheets say Nia flipped out on Bliss backstage for hitting her hard w/ the sticks.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
After weeks of Mojo refusing to have a match with Jose, they just do it

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
The whole thing that shows how bad the writing is and how the writers don't understand the product that they're writing for which is wrestling is the whole Bayley Sasha thing. They did a great job Bayley goes psycho and beats the piss out of Sasha. Then they take the whole stupid thing out of the ring and bring in a comedy character. I mean seriously, for a company that brags about things happening in the ring, they're wrecked any reason to be interested in this match.

Reactions: TNT87

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Thought Ziggler, outside of his tiny mess up, was tremendous on the mic. Great job putting over Mac.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Have they added any 'extreme' stipulations to any matches yet? So far I've got an iron man match and 'extreme rules' match, but that's it...

Feb 24, 2017
Bo pulls off a good bray... uncanny... lmao
I was talking to a friend at work after I first saw bo dallas impersonate bray wyatt.

OBVIOUSLY FORGETTING THEY BOTH ARE THE TAX MAN’s KIDS I’m the tool who says “man out of the two b team guys they really picked the right one to be bray. They have similar eyes or something.”

:laugh:

Reactions: Fro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->