Monday Night Raw #185

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
watch Lesnar attack Lashley and Reigns during the match, Angle closes the show announcing a triple threat.

next week, all three men have a confrontation to build to their match, Reigns/Lashley have a rematch, Lesnar is about to crash it again making his full entrance, and then

BRAUUUUUUUUN and he runs down, kills everyone, and even though he COULD cash in on Brock right then and there, he announces he's cashing in at Summerslam, either to make it a fatal four way, or against whoever wins right after to give them a pre-match warning.

idk man

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
watch Lesnar attack Lashley and Reigns during the match, Angle closes the show announcing a triple threat.

next week, all three men have a confrontation to build to their match, Reigns/Lashley have a rematch, Lesnar is about to crash it again making his full entrance, and then

BRAUUUUUUUUN and he runs down, kills everyone, and even though he COULD cash in on Brock right then and there, he announces he's cashing in at Summerslam, either to make it a fatal four way, or against whoever wins right after to give them a pre-match warning.

idk man

Ideally, Bork vs. Broman and Braun cashes in either when Roman's about to win or after he's won. Then Roman finally snaps.

But let's be honest, they're already giving him the, "Most controversial" tagline they gave Cena for 10 years to justify not turning him... And Cena moved a lot more merch than Roman does.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I assume Braun will blow up the match next week saying he’s going to cash in at SummerSlam and it’ll be made a fatal four way.

Or maybe Brock shows up and and blows the match up and Braun cashes in at SS as the match is starting

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217

giphy.gif

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

This would legitimately make me stop watching the little main roster stuff that I do.

I’m one that is okay with Lashley being Champion. I like the dude, and think his character is being mismanaged by creative then himself (he did good character work in TNA) but using that moment, for something as silly as “Look, he’s not racist anymore!” would be the nail in the coffin.

But the thing is, since TV networks are handing the company 1 billion dollars over the next few years, they could actually do shit like that.

I can’t wait until Vince is no longer in charge.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
They aren’t going to do what I think they are going to do with Sasha and Bayley right?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They aren’t going to do what I think they are going to do with Sasha and Bayley right?
You can’t put it past Vince, they’ve been wanting to do it. And if they are, they better get it right.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t Think there’s anyway to do that right lol
They can, they’ll just think themselves into stupidity.

Should’ve put Sonya in the storyline of that is actually the direction.

Still have to see more of that is because they could’ve easily just wrote a bad script.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Vince has been wanting them to do HLA?
No, they've been talking about LGBT-inclusive storylines.

Which is fine to do, they should so it, but they better do it right and very tastefully.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
LGBT storylines are fine if they are natural.

The, lets give the female friends sexual tension, stuff won't be natural. It'll be the typical BS we saw in 2004 era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad