WWE: Monday Night Raw #183 - What do we do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Mojo lasting that long with Seth is atrocious booking..
Meh, if this becomes a thing like Cena's open challenge where new guys kept getting some showcase, I'm okay with it. Rawley isn't the ideal first choice, but it's okay.

I want the culmination of his open challenges to lead to Ambrose's return though.

Reactions: Fro

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That’s the idea of open challenges is for guys to get more than they should since they’re really a mystery opponent, and you start with someone who sucks so it builds to the bigger players

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Meh, if this becomes a thing like Cena's open challenge where new guys kept getting some showcase, I'm okay with it. Rawley isn't the ideal first choice, but it's okay.

I want the culmination of his open challenges to lead to Ambrose's return though.

Feel that writes itself.

Dean answers the challenge. They hug. 20 minute match. Tight battle. Seth wins. Dean turns after the match.

Heel Dean vs Face Seth going into Summerslam. All depends on Dean's health though.

Reactions: TD Charlie and Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Feel that writes itself.

Dean answers the challenge. They hug. 20 minute match. Tight battle. Seth wins. Dean turns after the match.

Heel Dean vs Face Seth going into Summerslam. All depends on Dean's health though.
I might not even do it that quick, tbh. Dean loses the first challenge and begrudgingly shakes Seth's hands and supports him. They tag a little bit more while Ambrose is at ringside for Seth's singles matches and IC Title defenses. Eventually, Ambrose answers the challenge again and loses... again... shake hands again... Ambrose kills Seth. 5-10 minute beat down. Just straight up actual crazy beat down. Dean just snaps, completely changes his character and becomes an actual lunatic. Try building that long-term to Wrestlemania.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Corbin did his promo in one of the tractor trailers

At least there’s not words all over the damn screen.

Guessing we’re not getting a women’s title angle tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->