Pre-Game Talk: Monday game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
Sounds like another missed game for matty. Too bad as he can never have his stats back up his amazingness.

I understand that the stanley cup matters most but I just like watching him play and show that he is comparable to mcdavid. He would probably be hovering around draisaitl in points if not more.

Its exciting having matthews vs mcdavid. Plus I would love to see 50 goals this season.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Here's hoping its an NHL game like Saturday's was. I think it was the oilers we played a couple of weeks ago where both teams were beyond atrocious. It really wasn't NHL hockey.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Chances are McJebus is going to create something tonight. He looked really pissed the last game. Just need to try to shutdown everyone else. Take advantage of our chances hope for another great goaltending performance.

This should definitely be a better test of our defensive structure because you know McDavid is gonna go all out after a shutout.

Reactions: glue

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Hutchinson in net tonight. He's been good this season but can you really expect him to continue doing that?

Why are we so cursed. I don't think we've had a single game under Keefe that is our optimal lineup free of injury. Not even on day 1 of training camp practice have we had that.

Reactions: Lumberg

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Chances are McJebus is going to create something tonight. He looked really pissed the last game. Just need to try to shutdown everyone else. Take advantage of our chances hope for another great goaltending performance.
He was pissed.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
You have to be f***ing joking me... PLEASE tell me it's not a concussion from that little wimp Ennis hitting him.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Sigh. Campbell looked fine at the end of the game, what happened now?

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
If I was a betting man, I'd say he's feeling the after effects of that Ennis play.

Not saying it's a concussion but could be a neck thing.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
If it was on the Ennis play, it is obviously hilarious that an injured Campbell was able to shut Edmonton out. I just wish he could stay healthy as he's clearly our best goalie and deserves a chance to take over the net

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
i think teams are gonna learn fast going forward if they touch our goalie they are gonna get swarmed. i think everyone has finally had enough.. tho it would have been nice to get fed up a year or 2 ago. but i guess better late then never

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Campbell is out again according to Johnston...f***

Hutch in starters net
Hutch has been good, but it will be like sending him into the lions den tonight. Play like last game in front and he has a chance. Nothing is freaking easy, but if we win tonight with our 3rd stringer it will be glorious.

Reactions: leafsfan5

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Hopefully Campbell is good to go, but the Ennis play definitely looked bad. He intentionally drove his knee into his head. No penalty. League refuses to protect its goalies.

Campbell just magically dropped, refs. Idiots.

Anyway, if Hutch is back in that's aright. This isn't game 7 of SCF. Hutch, to his credit, has been good in limited viewing.

Reactions: Confucius
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad