Pre-Game Talk: Monday game

Status
Not open for further replies.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
The Leafs game will be available nationally tonight on SNO, SNE, SNW, and SN1. SNP has a Canucks game at 8:00 pm, so they'll probably join the Leafs-Oilers game after that game is done.

Reactions: OddyOh

Cotton

May 13, 2013
Their GDT this time has a graphic that implies they want to blow us. I think that’s awesome.

Love you too Edmonton, xo.

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
It's at 10 pm because Calgary is playing at 7 pm ET (5 pm MT) . Both Calgary and Edmonton are carried regionally by Sportsnet West so when Calgary and Edmonton play on the same night, they set the times to avoid overlap.

After tonight, the Leafs have the following games that are 9:00 pm or later

Thursday March 4: 10:00 pm @ Vancouver
Sunday April 4: 9:00 @ Calgary
Monday April 5: 9:30 @ Calgary
Monday April 19: 10:00 @ Vancouver[/QUOTEThis is the problem with the North division, realistically fans in the East can only watch the 1 period for games that start in the west. I think that it's better for fans out west because they only miss the 1st period. Something needs to be done, but I'm not sure what.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
It doesn't matter if we're the center of any universe. It matters if we win. The in between is irrelevant and a pissing contest.
What matters is having a game televised during decent hours that I don't have too suffer in the early morning when I wake up.
I'm selfish that way.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Having already taken the first game of the series, there is virtually no reason to take any risks with Matthews and Freddy. Give them the night off.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
I'm pulling a full Tkachuk at the start time
200w.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad