Pre-Game Talk: Mon September 21 vs Ottawa Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Will either of these games be televised tomorrow?

Pre-season starts tomorrow and haven't really heard anyone saying much. Am I the only one who is excited lol

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
Yes, split squad games, TSN4 for the home game, Leafs TV for the away game.

edit: as for the excited part, not really tbh. I was so frustrated with the Leafs, and defeated last season that I was actually relieved when the season was over. I was put out of my misery, and although we made a lot of staff and player changes, this season isn't expected to be any better. So the hype isn't quite there for me...I will still do my best to catch every game however.

Last edited:

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
I hope Nylander is playing the home game as I cancelled LeafsTV when they re-did the packages a couple months ago.

I am so ready for some NHL action, even pre-season!!!:yo:

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
I hope Nylander is playing the home game as I cancelled LeafsTV when they re-did the packages a couple months ago.

I am so ready for some NHL action, even pre-season!!!:yo:

Did they announce the rosters for each game? I assume the home game will have more firepower?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ottawa released their rosters.

I assume we'll find out who is flying to Ottawa tomorrow morning.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Will either of these games be televised tomorrow?

Pre-season starts tomorrow and haven't really heard anyone saying much. Am I the only one who is excited lol

Going to admit… not looking forward to seeing the Sens push the Leafs around.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Yes, split squad games, TSN4 for the home game, Leafs TV for the away game.

edit: as for the excited part, not really tbh. I was so frustrated with the Leafs, and defeated last season that I was actually relieved when the season was over. I was put out of my misery, and although we made a lot of staff and player changes, this season isn't expected to be any better. So the hype isn't quite there for me...I will still do my best to catch every game however.

I am with you. Not excited at all. But I will still watch every game.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Leafs' Babcock dividing up pre-season rosters 1
'We’re going to know more after these three games'

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/09/20/leafs-babcock-dividing-up-pre-season-rosters

“I don’t want to use veteran guys back-to-back (but), any time you play two games in one night, you’re in a tough situation.”

The Leafs must dress at least eight veterans for each of their eight exhibitions, opponents that include the Sens, Habs, and Buffalo Sabres and ending with back-to-back tests against his old team, the Detroit Red Wings. Babcock does have a rough idea about how to utilize his four principal goalies, with Jonathan Bernier and James Reimer getting a start each on Monday and AHLers Garret Sparks and Antoine Bibeau dividing the Montreal contest.

There was great anticipation among the players on Sunday about who was going to play where, and even if they’d survive the first cuts to put on an NHL sweater.

“I’m excited,” said second-year pro Connor Brown, who had a plum position this weekend in Phil Kessel’s old spot with Tyler Bozak and James van Riemsdyk. “Our scrimmages are big, but exhibitions are where the difference will be. I was fortunate to play in one last year at the ACC. Hopefully I keep playing well, push forward and stick around.”

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Well there is very little risk of someone jumping into the Sens bench. Do either team have a muscle head in their lineup?

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
Hockeystreams now lists both games, for folks who were wondering about that earlier.

trying hockey streams for a month .....always leary about streaming sites but my sons in university dont seem to miss anything ......so ill try it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad