Post-Game Talk: Mon, Oct. 14th, 5pm ET: The Return of Andre´ B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
I'm not going to take this for more than what it is, a wonky day game that our team predictably mailed in.

I'm not shocked we're having trouble adjusting, we made more personnel changes this season than in the previous two. Plus we've had the Kuzy suspension, the Kempny injury, etc. It'll take time to build chemistry back up.

Reactions: Calicaps

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I'm not going to take this for more than what it is, a wonky day game that our team predictably mailed in.

I'm not shocked we're having trouble adjusting, we made more personnel changes this season than in the previous two. Plus we've had the Kuzy suspension, the Kempny injury, etc. It'll take time to build chemistry back up.
My take as well. IMO, they've played a lot of really good hockey, but the effort has been inconsistent. Also, the third line sucks. Get Kempny back, sit Lewington, maybe swap Siegs for Fever, and keep tinkering with the forward lines. Would like to see 8-92-43 for a bit. There's time.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I would of kept the momentum going and started Sammy.

Holetby was out-played by BOTH his back-ups today.
I didn't think any of the goaltenders played very well. Impossible not to out play Holtby. Any one of us here would have outplayed him too.

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
My take as well. IMO, they've played a lot of really good hockey, but the effort has been inconsistent. Also, the third line sucks. Get Kempny back, sit Lewington, maybe swap Siegs for Fever, and keep tinkering with the forward lines. Would like to see 8-92-43 for a bit. There's time.
From your mouth to BMacs ears. Please swap Siegenthaler for Fever. Team looked a lot different with him in the line-up.

Reactions: Pomee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad