Moments in Jackets history - a thread

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz is in the news a bit lately for better or worse but I can't get past anything from Minnesota with the name Walz. I don't mean to pants-goal the governor, but sorry, man.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Great idea. I'm going to try to only post videos of memorable CBJ things I saw in person. I miss NWA.

I remember being pretty damn hyped for this, my dad sitting next to me:

At that very moment it looked he was more NHL ready than Stamkos...oh well

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
As for the games I attended in person, excluding the game 4 vs Lightning obviously, the most intense and most fun game I’ve been to was the last game of the 2013 season vs the Preds where we had to win and hope the Wild didn’t. The Jackets had an amazing winning run at the end of the season which almost got us in.
We won a close one and the arena was losing it, but then the Wild spoiled the party.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
As for the games I attended in person, excluding the game 4 vs Lightning obviously, the most intense and most fun game I’ve been to was the last game of the 2013 season vs the Preds where we had to win and hope the Wild didn’t. The Jackets had an amazing winning run at the end of the season which almost got us in.
We won a close one and the arena was losing it, but then the Wild spoiled the party.

This is the game where we stayed after to watch the end of the other game on the jumbotron?

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things

I was at that game too! I got tickets absolutely last minute, put out a plea last minute on Facebook for anyone to go with me and went with a friend I didn’t hang out with that much. Turned out to be a really fun night. Obviously didn’t wind up the way we wanted but I had a great time anyway. I remember the first two periods were sort of eh but then the third was just awesome!

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

I was there too, one of the loudest cheers ever was when JJ put that puck in to take the lead. They also played the inches video right before we tied the game and the arena lost it for that video. So well timed.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
That was an outstanding effort by Tyutin to get possession of that puck and get it to Foligno.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

This is the game where we stayed after to watch the end of the other game on the jumbotron?

I was at that game too! I got tickets absolutely last minute, put out a plea last minute on Facebook for anyone to go with me and went with a friend I didn’t hang out with that much. Turned out to be a really fun night. Obviously didn’t wind up the way we wanted but I had a great time anyway. I remember the first two periods were sort of eh but then the third was just awesome!

I was there too, one of the loudest cheers ever was when JJ put that puck in to take the lead. They also played the inches video right before we tied the game and the arena lost it for that video. So well timed.

That was an amazing game to be at. It just resulted in a swift kick to the crotch afterward.

This was seven years ago today according to my Facebook timeline.

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->