Molsons Gift to Fans

JMMR

Mar 21, 2006
Ottawa
What do you think it will be?

I would love it if it was something along the lines of save $5 of merchandise for every tickets stub you have from the past 7 seasons (after the last lock out)

If the gift is only to season ticket holders that is such a small percentage of the fan base. Like a reduction of this years tickets.

Or an email link to everyone who has bought any tickets from the canadiens for the last 7 years gets a jersey for $20.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
It will be a gift card for $15 for every $200 worth of merch you buy in the Habs boutique, along with a signed photo of Francis Bouillon.

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
For every goal the habs score he's gonna give 1000 bucks to charity in the name of the fans. He's not giving us something he's letting us partake in the joy of helping others.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
If it has anything to do with NHL merchandise, it is a gift to the league, not the fans.

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
He's giving us the possibility to enjoy NHL hockey once again. What a great man! All hail the Molson!

JMMR

Mar 21, 2006
Ottawa
It will be a gift card for $15 for every $200 worth of merch you buy in the Habs boutique, along with a signed photo of Francis Bouillon.

This would be pretty good.

For every goal the habs score he's gonna give 1000 bucks to charity in the name of the fans. He's not giving us something he's letting us partake in the joy of helping others.

This would only be acceptable if he added a 0. Because Habs will probably score about 125 goals and $125,000.00 is what Geoff Molson pisses. but 1.25million would be generous.

Scot Beckenbaugh Bobbleheads for everyone
I actually want one of these.
I might personalize my all star jersey with his name and the number to be a $ or a handshake

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
molson just said he would love to cater all the fans who fill the bell center every night for a way to "apologize" but said that there are many MORe who cant go to the bell center too, so they are thinking of ways to accomodate ALL the fans with a special something

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
He should pay for $50 at any local bar one time for every fan in the city. Give back to local business.

Analyzer*

Affichez vos couleurs pour le début de saison!

Shouldn't it be "de la saison"?

Our gift is another year of Gomez's comedy on and off the ice.

Protest the Hero

Mar 13, 2011
Ontario
A Calender featuring these studs:

WOsHC.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad