Mods: Are Giveaways or Contests allowed on this forum?

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I was sent 2 codes for the X-Factor edition of NHL 24 by a buddy at EA. Usually I give the second code to my buddy, but he turned it down on account he’s a new father and he only has time to play F1 these days.

So I have an extra code to burn. Id rather do something fun with it than throw it up on ebay or something, but Im not sure if that breaks the rules.

Reactions: Supermassive

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I was sent 2 codes for the X-Factor edition of NHL 24 by a buddy at EA. Usually I give the second code to my buddy, but he turned it down on account he’s a new father and he only has time to play F1 these days.

So I have an extra code to burn. Id rather do something fun with it than throw it up on ebay or something, but Im not sure if that breaks the rules.
As long as you aren’t profiting it’s ok.

Reactions: John Price

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder

I'm fine with it as long as it is a simple "post here and be eligible" thing and not something crazy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad