Modern Gloves With Vintage Color (brown)

Ron Barr

Doing it to Death
Dec 23, 2009
bdddddddet
I tried looking for a pair of old school colored gloves on hockey monkey and hockey giant, but couldn't find anything. I'm looking for the kind of gloves they used in a Montreal game last year, and are using for the upcoming Heritage Classic in Calgary. They're basically a modern style of glove, with a brownish color to make them look old school. Seeing them in that Montreal game last year made me want to get myself a pair, any brand (besides RBK), and my gloves now are practically torn apart, so it's time to buy new ones anyway. If someone could help me find out if they sell gloves like this online, that'd be great.

Maupin Fan

Hot Air
Sep 17, 2009
I tried looking for a pair of old school colored gloves on hockey monkey and hockey giant, but couldn't find anything. I'm looking for the kind of gloves they used in a Montreal game last year, and are using for the upcoming Heritage Classic in Calgary. They're basically a modern style of glove, with a brownish color to make them look old school. Seeing them in that Montreal game last year made me want to get myself a pair, any brand (besides RBK), and my gloves now are practically torn apart, so it's time to buy new ones anyway. If someone could help me find out if they sell gloves like this online, that'd be great.

Here you go:

http://www.prohockeylife.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_19_74&products_id=5475

LarryO

Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
www.youtube.com
I got these at the Montreal Canadiens equipment sale for $125 last April. If they're using the same thing this year, I would guess that there would be more at the next sale, whenever that will be. April again, maybe?
tan_gloves.jpg

BlackDog13

Jun 4, 2010
PA
Showing my advanced age here, but I remember when natural leather gloves were more common (and cheaper) than colored versions. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->