Modano update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZDogg

Aug 10, 2004
Lethbridge, AB
Modano isnt the player he was 2+ years ago... I wouldn't worry to much about losing him. I feel the big blow for the USA is Roenick, I didn't realize he was gonna miss the world cup. Well good luck to you Americans I would love a rematch in the final.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
ZDogg said:
Modano isnt the player he was 2+ years ago... I wouldn't worry to much about losing him.

Modano is by far USA's best player and is every bit the player he was 2 years ago, I don't see what you're talking about.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Ott = Snott said:
Modano is by far USA's best player and is every bit the player he was 2 years ago, I don't see what you're talking about.

Remember the maxim on these boards? "One bad year sinks a career." :teach: :shakehead :banghead:

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Bruin_Ron said:
Tkachuk had a good game too, imo

But none of them play in Stars so obviously they can't be as good as Modano who was downright horrible last year. While the 'you're as good as your last year' -mantra is way too popular over here, it's still only 4 months after the end of Modano's NHL season - what can you actually do in 4 months?

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
i don't think modano is as goos as he once was, but he does get written off a bit too easily because of a terrible season. him and paul kariya should start a support group

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Joe_Sakic#19 said:
Who called Modano God? :shakehead

They're talking about Ott = Snott's old user name which was Modano = God, I believe.

Don't kid yourselves people, losing Modano is a pretty big deal for Team USA. He is one of the best, if not THE best, forwards on the team. Granted I'd rather lose him than ANOTHER defenseman, but it is still a blow.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Rob Paxon said:
They're talking about Ott = Snott's old user name which was Modano = God, I believe.

Don't kid yourselves people, losing Modano is a pretty big deal for Team USA. He is one of the best, if not THE best, forwards on the team. Granted I'd rather lose him than ANOTHER defenseman, but it is still a blow.

It's blow, but we get Rafalski back in the line-up which is a big positive, and Modano should be ready to go by Friday. Look at the bright side, we get to see Jason Blake run amok!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad