Modano still crying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnaby_Joe*

On the heels of the cancellation of the NHL season, Mike Modano is again questioning the leadership of the Players Association, the Dallas Morning News is reporting.
Modano said the NHLPA had experienced "a lot of arguing" in the last couple of days, and there was a significant divide in philosophy when leadership offered a salary cap it had previously said it would never take.
"There were a lot of people who really couldn't understand how we could go so long not talking about a cap and then just change over to a cap like that," Modano said. "And a lot of people didn't like it."
Modano said he no longer knew whether Bob Goodenow had the support of the players. Goodenow said at his press conference on Feb. 16 he would step aside if the players ever thought he was part of the problem.
"I have, over the last 15 years, had a good relationship with the players," Goodenow said. "But at any point in the future, if circumstances change and they feel there's a better way to do things, I'll be glad to do that for them or they can make any steps."
"But right now I can tell you," he added, "I've not had anybody say anything like that to me at all."

I wonder how his dog is doing. :dunno:

Russian Fan

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
What I don't like about Modano is his motive ? Is he still in financial trouble ? That could explain his view. Sad but sometimes your personal life will dictate your position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->