Feb 28, 2002
L'Assomption
Last edited by a moderator:

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
The links aren't right; this is the worst mock draft by Steven Hoffner:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=68930

Anything with Beaulieu in the first round is bad! :sarcasm:

C'mon guys, Beaulieu is good offensive D-man...maybe not the 3rd best player in the draft though. And I might be bit biased as a Sea Dogs fan.

How is it possible that these guys are experts? Adam Kimelman's mock draft looks solid but especially Hoffner...oh my. :help:
And Morreale doesn't have Biggs or Armia?

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Given how all over the place this draft could be, let's give them a break - they're not completely awful... I think back to 2007 where Thomas Hickey, taken 4th overall, was mentioned to be in the 150's on another teams list. This one could be wild and crazy, so it's really difficult to predict.

I think we're going to see a hell of a lot of trades though.... I seriously can't wait for this draft!!

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA

C'mon guys, Beaulieu is good offensive D-man...maybe not the 3rd best player in the draft though. And I might be bit biased as a Sea Dogs fan.

How is it possible that these guys are experts? Adam Kimelman's mock draft looks solid but especially Hoffner...oh my. :help:

I was being sarcastic because PoG always hates on Huberdeau and Beaulieu..I actually like the rise of Beaulieu and thinks he deserves it. Not just saying he sucks bc I've never seen him play in my life.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
I was being sarcastic because PoG always hates on Huberdeau and Beaulieu..I actually believe the rise of Beaulieu.

And again, its not hate because I don't think Huburdeau should go top 3 and I don't like Beaulieus game. Plenty of people agree with me. Do they all hate Huburdeau and Beaulieu too?

I could hate them if you really want me to.

lucscaps

Jun 20, 2005
guelph, ont

how does this guy have the devils passing on larsson for hamilton?

I hope this guy didn't get paid for this.

exporta

Jul 30, 2005
how does this guy have the devils passing on larsson for hamilton?

I hope this guy didn't get paid for this.

He may be a Leafs fan? He has them taking Biggs and Saad with their 1sts... I highly doubt either of them will be available with our 1st pick, let alone pick them both without trading up.

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
Adam Clendenning at 18th and Stuart Percy 21st? They're ranked as 45th and 53rd NA skaters. :shakehead

I guess the author is aware of that

About the Authors

Mark Seidel is the chief scout for North American Central Scouting. Mark has been involved at all levels of hockey, including the position of regional scout for the Minnesota Wild, as well as consultant for various NHL teams and personnel regarding the draft.

Lazarrr

Apr 10, 2010
Ottawa
I like the Sens taking Max Friberg with their 2nd 1st. It's a bit risky but the Swedes usually pay off for the Sens. Also in the Hoffner draft, he focuses on the RDO wayyyyyyy tooooo much. And I wouldn't say that's a big stage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad