Mock Draft Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
La-La-Laprise said:
Oh ok lol

Why is everyone posting them in here than? Confusing me :)

Because the sentiment among some posters is that the Mock board is stuck at the bottom of the page in the Fantasy section, and they want to provide their 2004 Draft mocks for prospect watchers to see.(And if it doesn't become unruly, I am sure that no one minds too much.)

It has been indicated that at some point the Mock Board will become a sub-board to the Prospects Board leading up to the draft.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
slats432 said:
Because the sentiment among some posters is that the Mock board is stuck at the bottom of the page in the Fantasy section, and they want to provide their 2004 Draft mocks for prospect watchers to see.(And if it doesn't become unruly, I am sure that no one minds too much.)

It has been indicated that at some point the Mock Board will become a sub-board to the Prospects Board leading up to the draft.

Makes sense. I dont mind all the mocks in here, so i wasnt trying to start anything :)

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
I posted my first mock for the 2004 draft on the Mock board and nobody gota chance to see it. It's better to have them on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->