Rumor: MOAR SWEDES (Christian Folin)

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
Might be false, he just denied it on his twitter:

@westandreas det är inte sant West. Jag har ingen aning vad det kommer ifrån!

(No idea where that came from)

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Might be false, he just denied it on his twitter:

@westandreas det är inte sant West. Jag har ingen aning vad det kommer ifrån!

(No idea where that came from)

Well, McMahon said Ottawa is the likely destination but there's no mention of him actually signing. Could just be a case of ''it makes sense'' and nothing more.

Guess we'll see.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
Mike McMahon
According to an Ottawa Senators scout, Christian Folin is not leaving Lowell to sign with the Senators.

Well then, lock it....

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
as are my dreams....

It would be nice adding another RHD in the system

Gryba, Ceci, Rutkowski, Wideman, Fransoo, Aneloski & Boyle are all right shots. Hopefully, Folin will be better than most of these guys with the exception of Ceci. I also hope that Boyle grows a half foot or so while in school to be as big as his brother.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
possible ottawa talked to him and said they want him to stay in school for another year?

otherwise, we're probably out on him.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Gryba, Ceci, Rutkowski, Wideman, Fransoo, Aneloski & Boyle are all right shots. Hopefully, Folin will be better than most of these guys with the exception of Ceci. I also hope that Boyle grows a half foot or so while in school to be as big as his brother.

Not a fan of Gryba, and with the exception of Ceci I doubt we will see any of the others beyond 1 or 2 "reward" games.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Seeing as how the entire organization has been so ****ing quiet about everything lately I'm not surprised to see them shoot this down so quick being it true or not.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast

Aneloski wasn't even offered an amateur contract after his season was over, looks like he will go unsigned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad