mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Why is this a 2:00 PM game? Every other team plays at 7:00 PM tonight

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Much earlier than I wanted to see Hutch play for us.

Oh well, let’s go!

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I said this numerous times this season.... this is why I think Andersen is the most important player on the team. If Matthews is out we can survive.

I'm not saying Andersen is the best player.... he's the most important to this team.

I think some people seem to get that confused.

Sparks going down isn't good either. I know a lot of people don't like his play. . And I'm not completely sold on him either... but I've been trying to cheer for him and hope for the best but he has a lot to learn.

This is a huge opportunity for these 2 goalies. Are they even starting hutch?

Now we'll really see what this team is made of.

Hopefully Andy is back soon. f*** sakes.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
I said this numerous times this season.... this is why I think Andersen is the most important player on the team. If Matthews is out we can survive.

I'm not saying Andersen is the best player.... he's the most important to this team.

I think some people seem to get that confused.

Sparks going down isn't good either. I know a lot of people don't like his play. . And I'm not completely sold on him either... but I've been trying to cheer for him and hope for the best but he has a lot to learn.

This is a huge opportunity for these 2 goalies. Are they even starting hutch?

Now we'll really see what this team is made of.

Hopefully Andy is back soon. **** sakes.

How did TB do when Vasi went down ? Andy is only our most important player if you don't have a capable backup.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Can anyone provide a brief scouting report on Hutchinson? Who he compares to?

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
How did TB do when Vasi went down ? Andy is only our most important player if you don't have a capable backup.

Good point, but you're comparing the Leafs to a team that is clearly better then every team in the league at the moment.

I guess we both hope Hutch somehow does really well then. Whether you like Sparks or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad