giphy.gif

:sarcasm:

typo AHL lol

Reactions: Kiwi and saltming

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
Why the hell is there a Premiere League game on thursday night though?
They like to pack games in during the Christmas break. It's a thing. Usually a game on Boxing Day, another game in a few days, a game around new years day, then the first round of the FA cup the following weekend.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
He was very good, he looked better technically as well

If the team shows up in front of him we will win even if it's in spite of Sparks, if they don't were ******

It's as simple as that

The problem is they usually win in spite of Sparks that's why I don't care about his record because he has VERY little to do with that record

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
He was very good, he looked better technically as well

If the team shows up in front of him we will win even if it's in spite of Sparks, if they don't were ******

It's as simple as that
Andersen got 38 shots in the last game against them. Leafs won 5-3 with only 22 shots. Top scorer of that game (Hyman) is out. Hope the team is ready to go because good luck has been used.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
The problem is they usually win in spite of Sparks that's why I don't care about his record because he has VERY little to do with that record

I don't care, with Andersen out I'll take wins any way I can get them, the team needs to look after him

There the elite players on this team, not Sparks

Andersen got 38 shots in the last game against them. Leafs won 5-3 with only 22 shots. Top scorer of that game (Hyman) is out. Hope the team is ready to go because good luck has been used.

I think we were playing pretty poorly during that point in the season, I think we've been better recently

At least I hope so because that type of effort won't cut it with Sparks in net

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I don't care, with Andersen out I'll take wins any way I can get them, the team needs to look after him

There the elite players on this team, not Sparks

I think we were playing pretty poorly during that point in the season, I think we've been better recently

At least I hope so because that type of effort won't cut it with Sparks in net

Wait are you starting to turn on Sparks? it certainly looks that way, and you are essentially captain of the Garett Sparks cheerleader squad

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Wait are you starting to turn on Sparks? it certainly looks that way, and you are essentially captain of the Garett Sparks cheerleader squad

I've always said Sparks has some technical issues that may prevent him being a good NHL goaltender

I've also said he deserves this opportunity and we should persevere with him until it either becomes untenable or he proves he's not NHL quality

As of now you can't make that argument against him and the team does need to look after him, I'd say that about any young goaltender with this team in front of him

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Sometimes when the starter goes down the backup comes in a plays really well and the team goes through a good stretch. This is a crucial month of the schedule with a 6 point lead over Boston and only 10 games this month.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Yet they haven't suffered much at all since he got hurt
I thought they could have used him in the last game. 1-3-1 trap kept the leafs bottled up. I don't think Hyman is more than a replacement level player but he has his uses when the team needs a grinder

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
What's with the random 2pm start on a weekday? I don't get it, NHL.

Had another fan point this out to me when I was at the Wings game a couple weeks back. This is set up for the new breed of younger fans since they are on holiday break.

Great idea. Although I don’t how they went about it to guarantee the tickets ended up in the hands of parents to take their kids who generally don’t or can’t go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad