Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Like that Walt Harris- Tai Tuivasa fight

If it doesn’t end in 4 min or less it could get ugly though

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Friendly reminder that Walt Harris has been ranked in the top 12 of the UFC HW division for over 2 years.

Look here for his resume:
Walt Harris (fighter) - Wikipedia

Can't think of a worse fighter that has been ranked in the top ten for so long.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
That sucks about Nunes/Pena.

Tough step up for Dumont but I like it.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Knee injury that requires surgery. Poor lady
Woof.

Don't know that it's going to happen for her anymore. She'll be 31 this year, been off for 2+ years, major injuries/surgeries. It's too bad. If healthy, I think she beats everyone at 115 and 125 with the exception of Valentina and even then, I think she'd be Valentina's toughest test this side of Nunes. Her body's just not going along.

I'm not saying it can't happen. 31 isn't ancient, but she's no longer the champ in waiting in my eyes.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Woof.

Don't know that it's going to happen for her anymore. She'll be 31 this year, been off for 2+ years, major injuries/surgeries. It's too bad. If healthy, I think she beats everyone at 115 and 125 with the exception of Valentina and even then, I think she'd be Valentina's toughest test this side of Nunes. Her body's just not going along.

I'm not saying it can't happen. 31 isn't ancient, but she's no longer the champ in waiting in my eyes.

agreed. Not many are as talented and unlucky at the same time. These injuries are really narrowing her window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad