MMA General Discussion and Fight Announcements 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperScript29

Nov 17, 2017
I want Islam vs Dariush since it aligns with the timeline and also could be for a #1 contender. But RDA may very well get that fight if Gaethje doesn't answer Chandler's callout and decides to just sit. The UFC may do RDA vs Islam and Chandler vs Dariush (This one is for #1 contender).

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I want Islam vs Dariush since it aligns with the timeline and also could be for a #1 contender. But RDA may very well get that fight if Gaethje doesn't answer Chandler's callout and decides to just sit. The UFC may do RDA vs Islam and Chandler vs Dariush (This one is for #1 contender).
Gaethje-Chandler is still the fight to make. Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't.

The rest I don't really care about. Just a few days ago I said I wouldn't be excited for Islam-RDA because I think I know how that fight would go, but RDA is starting to make me want to see it anyway. But really, Islam, Dariush, RDA, Hooker, Gregor...throw darts at a board to make the matchups. The only fights I definitely would prefer are Oliveira-Poirier and Gaethje-Chandler. Tony's the only one you'd have to be a little more strategic with and frankly, I don't see a ton of good options for him. Maybe Hooker?

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Even if he doesn't get the fight, RDA is coming off f***ing great here. Division has been ducking this guy and RDA is ready to fight. Love it.

Reactions: pistolpete11

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I love Islam but RDA has got a point….

also somebody is getting KO’d quick in Smith-Mullarkey

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I don't know if this was posted yet but UFC 267 is going to be free to US viewers with ESPN+. 11 am start time. I love daytime fights so for me that's awesome.

Reactions: m9

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Conor now taking shots at Khabib’s dad and then deleting it. Poirier’s wife too

such a trash bag of a human. Gotta lay off the cocaine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad