MMA General Discussion and Fight Announcements 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

well that’s got potential and is most certainly not ending in a decision

Jason Jackson is a very good fighter. He has a “loss” to Ed Ruth where he beat him pretty handily. I bet money on Ed that night too. Outside of that he’s on a nice run

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Those are some fun fight announcements.

Walker/Santos should be crazy no matter who wins.

Costa/Cannonier is a good one for both, I favor Costa but whoever takes this one is right back in the picture.

Ditto for Till/Brunson, classic striker vs wrestler which we haven't really seen Till get tested against yet (Woodley kind of, but not really). Very interesting matchup here imo, I lean Till but love the contrast in styles .

Reactions: VanillaCoke and m9

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Cannonier-Costa is a banger. Great fight.

Brunson-Till is a good one, too. I like Till in that fight. It's true we haven't seen him against a good wrestler (other than Woodley who did whatever he wanted to him), but Till is so long and fights at range. So I imagine his TDD is pretty good.

Islam-Moises is a fine enough fight, but this tells us that nobody with a name wants to fight Islam. Just glad that he's going to be active and might be able to get 3 fights out of him in 2021.

Reactions: m9 and CDJ

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Dana says Kayla Harrison "may not be ready" for the UFC. Lol. She would beat any female non-champ on the roster. I really hope she comes to the UFC sooner than later because they desperately need some female draws.

Last edited:
Reactions: VanillaCoke and CDJ

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
New lightweight rankings are pretty wild, don't agree with Dariush moving all the way up to #3

upload_2021-5-18_11-50-49.png

Reactions: VanillaCoke and m9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->