MLS Thread: Enter Zlatan

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Red Bulls can't break Atlanta's defense. They don't have the personnel to play hoof ball. Think this ends 0-0.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The MLS playoff format is confusing and why I can't follow this sport.

Only in this sport can you finish FIFTH and be rewarded.

Portland Timbers = 2009 Real Salt Lake

Reactions: Pouchkine

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008

What is confusing...you seemingly are a hawks fan, playoff format works pretty much the same as NHL. Outside the top 2 teams getting byes...

As far as the only sport... not sure how Portland was "rewarded" the Kings won the cup as an 8th seed.

Reactions: Viqsi

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
What is confusing...you seemingly are a hawks fan, playoff format works pretty much the same as NHL. Outside the top 2 teams getting byes...

As far as the only sport... not sure how Portland was "rewarded" the Kings won the cup as an 8th seed.

I'm not a Hawks fan. I love the 1991 NHL ASG logo

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Only 22 137 in New Jersey and many many empty seats? Who said it was a sellout? Time to fold NYCFC and try to do something with the attendance in New Jersey.

Great game by Portland and well deserved. They have a shot in the final I think.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015

Fifth in the conference and probably 10th overall or something. Home and Away in the mls playoffs are a joke.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
If you don’t like it don’t watch. I don’t understand why you’re in this thread at all. You’ve never once said anything positive about the MLS. Don’t watch, don’t support, they’re not going to miss you.
They need every fan they can get. When you see the tv ratings and empty seats for 1/2 finals you know they are not doing things right.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
They need every fan they can get. When you see the tv ratings and empty seats for 1/2 finals you know they are not doing things right.
One naysayer won’t affect them nearly as much as you believe. Also a failing league wouldn’t be expanding as much as they are.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Soccer is very popular in North America but the MLS is not doing a good enough work to capitalize on it, too many mistakes and bad marketing

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Why the f*** does the best team in league history have to play a home leg on a weeknight? That game last night should've been tomorrow. In addition, playing the second leg at home is not an advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->