MLS Thread: Enter Zlatan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
:banghead:

That old canard of creating eleventy billion chances but not being able to finish to save our lives?

That is defining this evening and it is driving me up a wall.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
At times, the Red Bulls have been the MLS equivalent of Sisyphus.

For once, they actually didn't spit the bit.

I thought this was gonna be like a few years back against Houston.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
The Red Bulls' brutal playoff history vs. Atlanta sports not winning the big one- something HAS to give
A large part of that history was against us, and they just slew that particular dragon.

I mean what I said. They'd best go all the way. Screw dragons; I wanna see 'em all fall.

Reactions: sabremike

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I completely lost my mind screaming on all 3 goals it's a miracle none of my neighbors called the cops. FORZA METRO, THIS IS OUR f***ING YEAR!!!!

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Just saw on ESC Facebook page the game at RBA vs Atlanta is officially sold out. Also got my ticket for a potential MLS Cup final for $55. I hope I never see that $55 ever again.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Caught myself thinking today was Friday a few times. Sunday can’t come soon enough. We need to come away with an away goal for sure. I’m pretty confident in a 1-1 result being the likely outcome.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Is there good coverage for this series in the New York media market, or at the very least in New Jersey?

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Is there good coverage for this series in the New York media market, or at the very least in New Jersey?

No. Soccer is never covered well.

NY Sports coverage revolves around Giants/Jets season and Yankees/Mets season. Giants/Jets season is August-January. Yankees/Mets season is March-October. Sometimes there's a month tacked on at the end for the playoffs. They don't overlap that much either.

There's regular Knicks coverage, but its usually secondary to the two big sports that are covered. Rangers get occasional coverage when they are good.

Thats about it.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
No. Soccer is never covered well.

NY Sports coverage revolves around Giants/Jets season and Yankees/Mets season. Giants/Jets season is August-January. Yankees/Mets season is March-October. Sometimes there's a month tacked on at the end for the playoffs. They don't overlap that much either.

There's regular Knicks coverage, but its usually secondary to the two big sports that are covered. Rangers get occasional coverage when they are good.

Thats about it.
If it was NYCFC it might have gotten a bit more coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->