Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
You don’t like All Carolina FC?
trouble.gif

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I kind of (begrudgingly) like Charlotte Athletic. All the other ones are atrocious.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
We’ve done really good with the International games... They will play at BOA until Memorial is built is what I figure.
I mean that’s to be expected though. Raleigh is a much better market for soccer, but Charlotte had the rich billionaire owner. It’ll be interesting to see how it performs. The Charlotte bid was NEVER ahead of the Raleigh bid until Tepper.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I mean that’s to be expected though. Raleigh is a much better market for soccer, but Charlotte had the rich billionaire owner. It’ll be interesting to see how it performs. The Charlotte bid was NEVER ahead of the Raleigh bid until Tepper.

Railhawks have a much longer and stronger following then Charlotte Independence.

Bruton Smith was the original Charlotte backer, Tepper is now putting his money behind it, makes me wonder if Raleigh was in the running if Dundon would have thrown money in.

I will be buying season tickets for the MLS team in Charlotte though

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Most important part of this is that he’s not a DP, meaning Toronto can sign a big name player if they want.

Huge for them! This is the only way I would have wanted him back as well. Now time to go get a creative player to combine with Jozy and Poz up top!

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Cavallini to Whitecaps is now official.

Whitecaps attack looks scary now. They do need to add some defense and maybe a creative midfielder but they got a good core.

Last edited:

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Raphael Wickey named the new Fire head coach.

Miami set to name Diego Alonso as manager and sign Agudelo and Roman Torres.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad