Revs/MLS/Soccer MLS - NE Revolution / US National Team II - New York City wins the MLS Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Can someone explain why players aren’t supposed to be touching each other during celebrations? Is that insane?

So the players who are being routinely tested, are engaging in a physical sport with players from other teams, take a team bus and get changed in the same locker rooms should not be high fiving after a goal???

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Can someone explain why players aren’t supposed to be touching each other during celebrations? Is that insane?

So the players who are being routinely tested, are engaging in a physical sport with players from other teams, take a team bus and get changed in the same locker rooms should not be high fiving after a goal???
Symbolism

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
I remember this one like its yesterday as well. I still watch it every October 20....

That strike by Ginola in the 31st minute was pure class....

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
NINTCHDBPICT000592677081.jpg

Wigan deducted 12 points and facing relegation from Championship after going into administration amid financial crisis

MrMars

May 26, 2006
One thing I never understood about the MLS is that they sell national rights to a Spanish network and won't allow any English broadcast even a local one. Not a big MLS fan at all but even less likely to watch it in a language I cannot understand.

Can only imagine if some French (or any other language) network had national US rights and NESN/NBC SN couldn't show a Bruins game. Would love to see the rant by Jack Edwards on that one LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->