GDT: {MLS} Montreal Impact vs. New England Revolution (8PM ET on TSN, TVA Sports, TSN690 & 98.5 FM)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
SPORTS!

I was pissed about the mickey mouse org around this tourney but still can't miss this

Much like the NHL. Whether I agreed with them going ahead with these return to play scenarios, I was very well aware that once it would get here, my ass would be tuning in.

With the Habs, I was a against it mostly because of the impact on their draft spot. But with IMFC, I was legitimately excited with how it started for them. So I was more excited for MLS returning.

Reactions: Michelangelo

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
THROWBACK: DISNEY PRO SOCCER CHAMPIONS

LET'S RECREATE HISTORY IN ORLANDO

upload_2020-7-9_11-2-59.png

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Can't wait to know 1st starting 11 of the season.
Finally something to chew on…..let's hope we take this one but even if we don't:

Reactions: Adam Michaels

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Can't wait to know 1st starting 11 of the season.
Finally something to chew on…..let's hope we take this one but even if we don't:

Probably some 3-5-2

Diop
Raitala - Fanni - Binks
ZBG - Wanyama - Piette - Taider - Corrales
Bojan - Quioto

Bench: Bush, AJH, Waterman, Lassi, Shome, Tabla, Urruti, Tabla

Keep in mind that they are able to do 5 subs in a game
(it's pretty close to the last game, Urruti and Waterman were playing in, Raitala and Bojan were out )

Last edited:
Reactions: Milhouse40

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Tomorrow being a work day and all I won't have my usual drink ready in case the team does it's '' let's do football really bad lol'' gimmick. I hope this doesnt backfire on me :crossfing

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad