MLS 2021, 22

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
RBNY with a solid result at TFC. Struber has this team picking up points that would’ve been losses last season and this is with an injury-riddled roster (particularly a decimated backline). If Carmona was more polished or if Clark was fit for the full 90 min, that’s 3 points.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Is Chris Mueller any good?

He is a solid winger. Good speed and strength, decent finisher and crosser. He's put up a solid G+A these last two years. I'd he's a top 40-45 or so caliber USA player. Honestly I am a bit surprised that he ended up signing with Hibs. I think a lot of USMNT fans were hoping for Belgium or the English Championship, which were rumored. I know that Hibs were the "best of the rest" this past season, but not sure this is much of a step up for him. Are they playing in Europe this season? That would be great.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
He is a solid winger. Good speed and strength, decent finisher and crosser. He's put up a solid G+A these last two years. I'd he's a top 40-45 or so caliber USA player. Honestly I am a bit surprised that he ended up signing with Hibs. I think a lot of USMNT fans were hoping for Belgium or the English Championship, which were rumored. I know that Hibs were the "best of the rest" this past season, but not sure this is much of a step up for him. Are they playing in Europe this season? That would be great.
They play some Andorran mob in about four hours' time.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
what happened to miami?

so much hype going into this season and they're dead last in the entire league. higuain been a bust?

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I really don't understand some of the moves LAFC makes sometimes. Trading Zimmerman last year and now Kaye this year.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
This LAFC team would be so much better if they played with a legit striker. Doesn’t even need to be a marquee guy. Having someone like Fabio with Rossi and Vela on the flanks would be lethal.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
LAG sure knows how to make the trash ass whitecaps look like one of the league's best teams

pathetic performance and a huge missed chance to get into 1st

Reactions: kingsboy11

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Atlanta spends 12 million to bring in Araujo from Lille.. I know Lille were destined to sell a few but i didn't see Araujo going from the French champs to the cellar of the MLS.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad