MLS 2021, 22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
well that was the most disappointing LAG match in recent memory. really not sure how they didn't manage to score a single goal with all those chances they had. if chicharito had played, he would've had a hat trick in the first half. coulibaly injury seemed to be the turning point of the game for LAG. this was cabral's chance to shine and he completely blew it. wouldn't mind seeing him move to the bench at this point

on the bright side, vasquez and grandsir played great. just hoping the injuries to chicharito and sega aren't long-term ones. this team is at that point where they're good enough to beat the bad teams and not good enough to beat the top ones

I'm really torn on this match because I liked how they played for a large majority of the game, but pissed that they threw it away because they could've won or at minimum gotten away with a draw. So I'm kind of in between trying to stay positive and ripping these guys.

But one thing that's been bothering me for while going to back to when Zlatan was here is that we don't have a capable back up striker. Zubak just isn't it and Cabral feels more like a winger than a striker.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I'm really torn on this match because I liked how they played for a large majority of the game, but pissed that they threw it away because they could've won or at minimum gotten away with a draw. So I'm kind of in between trying to stay positive and ripping these guys.

But one thing that's been bothering me for while going to back to when Zlatan was here is that we don't have a capable back up striker. Zubak just isn't it and Cabral feels more like a winger than a striker.
cabral and saldana were the only ones who sucked

chicharito's absence really showed with how many missed chances they had. but that should've been a W with or without him. if they're going to be that reliant on him being in there to finish easy chances, that's not good

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
nice bounce back W for LAG

good to see cabral finally get one and raveloson has been great so far in the two games he's played

Mar 1, 2002
The Columbus-Cincy match is nuts. First half has 3 goals, 4 yellows and a red card. Nasty match

Crew down 0-2 and a man and have come back to tie it at 2. Zelarayan is really good

Last edited:

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
I watched an Atlanta game a month or two ago and it was fun. This team isn’t fun right now. Doesn’t help Heinze is fighting with there best player.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
really LAG? you're gonna get outplayed that badly by the worst team in the league? not to mention vanney got outcoached to hell in the second half

i know a bunch of guys are out but at least they could've settled for the draw. just embarrassing

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
really LAG? you're gonna get outplayed that badly by the worst team in the league? not to mention vanney got outcoached to hell in the second half

i know a bunch of guys are out but at least they could've settled for the draw. just embarrassing

I was really pissed off with how they played. After their 2nd goal got waved off they were just extremely pedestrian and looked disinterested. Its one thing losing to the Sounders, its another losing the Whitecaps.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
At this point if you're Atlanta you should have to look at everyone making the decisions in the front office, including Bocanegra. Everything they've done since Tata left has been wrong. And I didn't think they could do much worse than when De Boer was there

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Shame for heinze he looked like an up and coming coach in Argentina. Stupid move by him in the first place

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
At this point if you're Atlanta you should have to look at everyone making the decisions in the front office, including Bocanegra. Everything they've done since Tata left has been wrong. And I didn't think they could do much worse than when De Boer was there
It makes me happy, but I'm a Founding Member Club supporter who gets a lot of schadenfreude from watching those silver-spoon-fed MLS 2.0 and 3.0 darlings crash and burn. ;)

Reactions: sabremike

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
MLS will just continue to pick off those USL clubs until they get to what they want in a Pro/Rel situation

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
get cabral off this team. holy shit he's awful

just missed a wide open net and missed an easy chance earlier

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
get cabral off this team. holy shit he's awful

just missed a wide open net and missed an easy chance earlier

Wasn't able to watch the game, but yeah he's been a disappointment so far. Vanney has been able to hit on Bond, Vasquez and Raveloson, but not Cabral. Good thing is he's young

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Wasn't able to watch the game, but yeah he's been a disappointment so far. Vanney has been able to hit on Bond, Vasquez and Raveloson, but not Cabral. Good thing is he's young
Raveloson has been outstanding and was great tonight once again. Cabral just looked lost out there

Reactions: kingsboy11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->