MLS 2021, 22

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Why do people who do the neverending pissing and moaning about MLS teams not winning CCL fail to understand that it's because they are at a severe disadvantage due to the salary cap? If MLS wants to compete with Liga MX teams they need to allow them to spend like Liga MX sides but that would make Bob Kraft cry so it will never happen.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Why do people who do the neverending pissing and moaning about MLS teams not winning CCL fail to understand that it's because they are at a severe disadvantage due to the salary cap? If MLS wants to compete with Liga MX teams they need to allow them to spend like Liga MX sides but that would make Bob Kraft cry so it will never happen.
Seattle, LAFC, Columbus, Portland could definitely compete this season if they were in mid season.

Reactions: Viqsi

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Reynoso opens his account with a great FK. The Swans have been dominating this game thus far

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
20210508_150601_HDR.jpg

Forza Metro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Basement Cat

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i liked bingham, but yesterday's game would've ended 4-2 lafc with him in goal

bond has been such an upgrade so far

Reactions: kingsboy11

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Rebrand, rebrand, rebrand. Thats all this league is willing to do. Don't bother putting on a better product, just rebrand every f***ing year.

The fact that Montreal rebranded to some generic crap this season and now this, is not coincidence. MLS as league, is behind this. Soon it will be LA United instead of Galaxy.

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
MLS would crumble if it didn’t have a salary cap. I thought this debate was finished 15 years ago

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I watched Vancouver and Montreal on delay... that first half was some of the worst stuff you will ever see. One good Crepeau save.

Much better second half and Vancouver was certainly the better team but i do feel these two teams are below average... could be a tough year if they don't show better form than this.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Why is MLS afraid of their own history? There's something to be said for changing or updating logos or building new stadiums and stuff like that. But this just doesn't make any sense at all. There's nothing wrong with the current logo, dropping the Crew from the official name and just making it a nickname is dumb and they did this all without the consent of the fanbase. What is so hard about this? Ask the Fire how their rebrand is going

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->